What do I do with this bitch? How do I calm myself?

So I dated her for like a month until I realized she was using me :( while we were dating she always set me up for fights with people I didn't even know (cuz apperantly she was being bullied). After we broke up, I learned that her MOM "dated" guys and framed them into going to jail so she can take all their stuff (3 victims so far from what I've heard). And last week a cop came to the house asking me some question. He was told that apperantly I tried to do things to her while she was showering :( IT IS NOT TRUE!!! So he gave us a chance to get evidence (I'm pretty sure we have enough). But I'm scared what might happen to me :( 😒 I feel dirty, used, and even starting to get depressed. I know I'm a bad person but what did I do to deserve this? My life is falling apart... Again

Please understand this isn't fake :(

3mo Thank you guys for all the support! :) my name is cleared and we finally put an end to this! The rest of the info is sensitive, but thank God everything turned out right 😀

Most Helpful Girl

• First, dump her psychotic ass, delete her phone number, unfollow her on social media and completely ignore her or act like you don't know the bitch when you see her in public.
    Secondly, you should also get a lawyer and have a REALLY good alibi and have your family and friends back you up and support you all the way.
    And lastly, you aren't a bad person, you seem really sweet and you don't deserve this. I watched a movie with a similar story line (based on a fucking true story)... let's just say it didn't end well :/ and I really don't want that to happen to you. Just be prepared for the worst, if it is ever to come. I know I'm probably scaring the shit outta you right now... but it's the truth :(
    Wish you all the best.

Thank you :) but I'm really a bad person u have no idea

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you already let her go... so thats step one. Now did you actually get into fights with those people? if you did, not good. Now if you didn't, thats awesome. Like you said, you have evidence you didn't do anything to anyone. So present that and stay away from people like that.

Yeah I didn't get into fights cuz they were senseless anyways

Yes! But if I do get "caught" she's gonna wish her parents used a condom 👊

Back up plan... like i said.. smart man

What Girls Said 16

• Get yourself a Lawyer, do not do anymore, @Mario21... This Flake is a Fake and will Do anything to Set you up on Something that This She-Devil probably Enjoys with Whatever Boys. Even her own Mommy No Dearest is a Con.
    You may think you have the "Evidence," but being as Smart as I am, this is Not going to Be... Enough of the Stuff.
    Good luck and Thanks for Sharing. xx

Thank you 😊💜

Thank you I'll take your word for it :) I know you're one of the wise ones here 💜

Thank you, hun, and yes, I do believe that a Lawyer is Best from the Rest.. now, Silence is Golden and Enjoy your weekend and Stay Clear of all deer. xxoo

• Awh.. don't feel too bad... shit happens... don't make any statement without consulting with a lawyer.. if her mom has done this then I think they'll see a pattern.. in addition they don't have any proof.. you're under 18.. don't worry.. it's not your fault she turned out to be this horrible piece of shit

• Write to us in jail hahaha! Just tell an adult or a teacher that she harrassing you and you just want to be left alone.

• Making a traceable back to you question on gag probably won't help your case in any sense, because then they'll look into your entire account as a whole if it gets REALLY messy, for one.

For two - tell a responsible adult in your life, because they're the only one (s) who can realistically help you out.

Yeah my parents and pretty much my whole family (aunts, uncles, etc) is helping lol

• Come on, you are not a bad person, you know I know that for a fact. You don't deserve this, you are a really sweet guy and I'm so sorry to hear you're becoming depressed, I know 100% what that's like being diagnosed with it myself, so feel free to drop me a message if you're feeling down 😊. I wish I had something properly useful to say, all I can say is try your best to stay out this psycho bitch's, sadly lots of teenage girls make up rumours like that after they break up due to the anger, it happens a lot and its disgusting. I hope you're doing okay, you have a lot of support on this site so just keep pushing through, it's difficult I know, but you'll regret it if you don't 💜

• Gather any evidence you can and involve the help of as many people as possible.

• gosh! >:( no one deserves to be used!!! dump her asap

I did! I literally have nothing to lose! I feel life punching her... But I won't cuz at least I'll go to jail with my dignity :(

Mario shut uppp you're not gonna go to jail. Don't get depresses it's bad. You did nothing to go to jail. You are the victim here

• It's okay, if you have a solid alibi it will work for you (: get a lawyer and be mentally prepared for the worst. Good luck to you (:

• Where did you meet this psychotic bitch? Just dump her crazy ass, and break contact with her.

• 😱😱 I'll fuck that bitch with a heat iron #nohomo
    Just calm down babe. You're in America. If you didn't do something then you don't have to be afraid. She has to be afraid not you

I know but what if I end up in jail? :( they've been getting away with it for years

Thats mah Mario 😘😘 think positive

Np, keep y'head up <3

• You're gonna be fine. Just recall all the time you spent with her. Try and stay calm and reject everything they try to use against you.
    What state or country are you in?
    Are you a virgin?

• That's crazy! You should stay as far away from her as possible and cut off all connections before something bad happens to you. You don't deserve that.

If you want to talk about it we can.

I rather not... the stress is unbearable :( I swear I haven't teared up in since 7 years old up until now 😢

Thank you! :) but it's my problem not urs

No problem! I want to help you get through your problems.

• Luv, I'm so sorry this is happening to you ❤️ You're an angel, you know that?

I'm not :( I'm bound to go to hell

here's a hug *hug* you seem like you need it.

I'm still a virgin, but that's my choice. Losing your virginity doesn't make you a bad person. I get into fights too, I've gotten my ass handed to me a couple of times, but hey it's how you learn what to do. I get treated like shit and my mom probably wishes I was never born most of the time. I've accepted I won't ever impress my mom, and that I want to live a lifestyle she doesn't agree with (I want tattoos and I'm probably going to drink a lot in college) and the only reason I'm still alive is because of music. You're 16, I'm 15, and right now it seems like both of us are going through our own personally tailored hell, but that doesn't mean we're going to stay here

Thank you for understanding :) and I agree music is what gives me life and keeps me being myself. Musicians have no idea how big of an impact they have made on my life!

• That's so horrible. I didn't know girls would do that.
    I don't think you should ever see her or speak to her again.

Believe me, you're not a bad person. You're actually a good guy.

• Just stay away from her from now on. Ignore and cut all ties from her, if she tries to message you or get to you, block her, do not message back. Do not do anything back, live as if she doesn't exist. These are the only way to get yourself away from trouble. Do not make contact with her, start over. Hopefully the police won't do anything to you, im sure they probably won't. If they dont have evidence of you doing anything to her, they won't do a thing about it. But I don't know about your state though, how the police policy works. Plus, everything happens for a reason, just stay strong through it.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 9

• Walk away and keep on walking.
    You are well rid of this toxic bitch.
    Block her number and block every other way that she can communicate with you.
    As they say in the gangster movies: she is dead to you.
    Karma will get her, eventually.
    Do not be surprised if you read about her body being found in a ditch somewhere.

• Stay away from her at school. Tell the truth. Let the cops know of her mom. Get a lawyer

I know but they've been getting away with it for years :( I can't think right now

Relax and talk to your parents about it.

I did :) they're definitely helping. Although I don't know why after being such a horibble child :(

• 0|1
  • 0|1
  • Bruv, simply fuck away from her. And this case should settle itself.

• Man that's horrible man /= get the evidence and claim your innocence !

• dude, don't worry
    if you didn't do anything wrong you'll not get in trouble, I've never got into trouble for something i didn't do

• lol I tought she was using you for sex but well this one is uncommon. drop and make people around you be aware of her

She did use me for sex. But also for money, and just framing me I guess

• This is serious... dump her after collecting all the proof so she could never accuse you of it again...