Do you think that Guys or Girls enjoy being naked more?

And to clarify I don't mean who is more comfortable with being seen naked but who feels better when they're naked.

I think it would be girls because scientifically speaking we have more nerve endings in their skin so clothes would feel more restrictive.

• Guys
  • Girls
  • Same
  • Unsure

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure, but it's cool to be naked.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I think both genders enjoy being naked the same amount. There's no evidence one way or another which gender enjoys it more. However, in terms of being seen naked, men are much more comfortable as there is less societal emphasis on men looking "perfect" which leads to slightly less bodily-insecurity.

I'd say yr last sentence is true up to the point of only wearing underwear... and then NOT AT ALL true after that point.

Letting the cock hang out is a big threshold to cross, for lots and lots of guys.
      The female equivalent is a threshold to cross, too, ofc... but to nowhere near the same degree.

@redeyemindtricks, I agree that the biggest barrier for a male is to take his underwear off. Would you agree that females are equally as likely to get to their underwear? If so, would they be more or less likely to take their underwear off?

If I had to guess, females would be less likely to get down to their underwear but more likely to take them off once they are. Pure speculation, of course.

"If I had to guess, females would be less likely to get down to their underwear"
      ^^ Lol well yeah, that's pretty obvious, right? (: I mean, boys walk around shirtless all the time (hallelujah!), which, functionally, isn't that different from walking around in their underwear.

• I think women, based on the ones I know, are more comfortable naked, alone, than guys. I don't have ANY guy friends that just like being nude, or being out in the back yard or anything.
    I've had a couple of past GFs that were more comfortable with being 'relaxed', or maybe they just got to that point, in our relationship, before me.
    Women's bodies are so much more beautiful, soft, and wonderful!!

• Girls don't have more nerve endings in their skin. Where did you pick that up?

• I chose UNSURE mostly on the fact that I really don't care what others do for it's their choice but I like being naked. I go commando and have been sleeping naked for a minute now.

• As a guy, I'd say I (sort of) enjoy being nude myself and even sleep like that a lot. It just "feels right" and I don't know why.

It'd be nice though to share the nudity with a woman. I mean, if I get a girlfriend, which I probably won't at this time, I'd be willing to do a striptease for her myself if she wants.

• No matter how much I enjoy being naked by myself I gotta go with women here. When they let the girls free and take off the bra I've been described by some as it feels like nothing I'd could imagine.

• well, while guys are more self secured and would be busy pointing at their best properties while looking at their naked bodies or even imagine having it, girls on the other hand will concentrate on the negative parts of themselves... but both have the same love of getting naked when they have the chance it's the deference in enjoying it !!

• I think girls do, because bras can be somewhat restricting.

• I reckon it's probably quite similar. A hell of a lot of people dont actually enjoy it because they dont think they look good (even though they do!)

• I'm unsure but I don't like being naked

• Girls since they get more compliments when they are naked

• i hate being naked its uncomfortable especially with that package and hardware between my legs.

• But the more nerve endings don't mean sexual arousal due to being naked, right?

• I love being naked unless it's too humid and I just took a shit.

• With my abs!! That I worked so damn hard to achieve, and starved myself from my usual basket of good food... ME!!!

I don't even own clothes anymore!! After all that hard work. I walk around full Adam and Eve. Lol.

No but probably girls 🤔😋!!!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly I think guys do. XD

My reasons for not liking to be fully naked all the time is a silly reason.

• I think both would enjoy.. the same

• I absolutely love being naked. If I didn't live with my family, I'd lounge around butt naked lol

haha same here.

I like it occasionally in secluded settings.

Yeah same, I read about a nudist colony and it doesn't seem all that nice 🤔 I would like it in pure seclusion or with a lover after some hot sex

• Well I love being naked

• Guys. They dont need to wear bras so that wouldn't be uncomfortable for them

• I'm a nudist hippie!!! Its more a personally thing than a gender thing.