It is normal that I want to join in the Mafia business?

The another night I had a crazy dream that a Mafia boss kidnapped me and he fell in love with me and he forced me to do a blood pact at first I didn't like it. But after a while I was falling in love with him. Eventually we got married he was 27 and I was 17. In our honeymoon we did it and I stared enjoy it. And he thought me a lot of things.
Land when I woke up I felt weird I mean what just happened?
Land I don't know why but sometimes I would like to know what it feels to kill someone or commit a crime. Recently I started watching a lot of Mafia documentaries and I like the lifestyle they have I now it's not all luxury and money. But I still want to feel what would be like to be in a Mafia family.
i may look cute and innocent but sometimes I think about things that a teenager shouldn't think like killing someone.
I'm confused I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are naive and being rather silly.
    You would end up dead fairly quickly, because people who talk about such things are seen as liabilities.

Most Helpful Girl

• girl it was just a dream your fantasy. I'm your age and sometimes i want something exiting to happen to like a very hot guy to fall in love with me or something like that, but it will never happen. just forget about that dream and have some more realistic aims in life.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I wouldn't consider this normal. Try Town of Salem, instead. Write a book based on your dream. Just please don't kill anyone.

• the mafia doesn't exist

What Girls Said 0