Do you think women who have a preference for circumcised penises are hypocritical unless they themselves are circumcised or get labiaplasty?

I do. You shouldn't be able to demand your partner has a normal part of their genitalia cut off unless yours does too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, honestly feel like they are Hypocritical.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I find women who think of circumcision as normal but bash people for suggesting labiaplasty as very hypocritical.

What Girls Said 3

• 3|1

Answer the question properly please.

@TheWaterBear I haven't thought about that into it so i couldn't tell you, I have no plans of having a kid, so i have other things on my mind. but i considered getting a circumcision on myself and i still may. now remember, we are talking about circumcision, not female genital mutilation...

I have no issue with men or women who choose to do it as adults... But doing it on a baby is unethical, in my opinion. They have no ability to give consent. Foreskins have a lot of nerve endings that can never be restored once removed.

• I don't like circumcision. It has nothing to do with sex. I don't like that a man get's hurt when their a little baby, etc. One places custom wasn't to snip off a band of skin but instead to cut a notch around each time a baby was born. This was to share in the mother's pain of delivering that man's baby and a reminder of what can happen having sex. When it heals some thing of it as a sexual aid like ribbed condoms. Though I've been with someone in this custom I still felt awful for the pain they felt as a result of the practice. I don't like female circumcision either or sewing shut when a man leaves. Which is also a custom in some areas. Sometimes the man is gone awhile and got her pregnant before leaving. Then the man is gone so long the baby is about to be born. If she gets cut open it is assumed she wasn't faithful. So when babies happen that way instead of death the mothers give the babies up and have another woman sew them the same way the man had left them so that when they return they will seem fine.

Anyways sex wise I didn't notice much difference. I know one guy I knew had premature ejaculation and another said it was because he wasn't circumcised I think.(it was so long ago I can't remember if it was because he had circumcision or didn't have it. Either way the other guy friend said it was the reason he had the issue. Issue went away when putting emla cream on the penis for a few minutes before to numb it. The numbing fixed the premature ejaculation.)

• yes.

What Guys Said 8

• Well I'm pretty sure anyone into mutilation and gore are weird and I wouldn't want to stick my dick in crazy anyways

• It's not the same thing but in principle I agree with you. I also find it absolutely insane that so many Americans circumcise their sons at an age where the sons can't even decide about this. I'm really glad circumcision is not some stupid trend here in Europe.

• I think women who have a preference for circumcised penises did see the circumcised penises of their brother, eventually dads when they were young.
    And that's the penis idea they keep in memory.
    If they had first seen uncircumcised penises they 'd prefer those.

Nothing to do with labiaplasty, in their mind. Not in my mind either.

• educated people who fight for non circumcision know one thing: Female circumcision and male circumcision are two total different things. you cannot compare. End of story.

They are both circumcision. It's also besides the point. More functions are lost to male circumcision believe it or not so answer the question properly please.

I always think out the mainstream. Fuck man, circumcision helps reduce funds in medicine due to its preventative measures. it makes sense for people to push non circumcision to create more medical problem, therefore money. Didn't see that one bright spark 😳 It's a weak conspiracy theory.

And roughing it out means no hygiene for a bit smegma boy;)

But let's settle this. Send me links to your facts. And I will send you links to show the foreskin increaseds penile disorders. I've seen it myself, I've studied it and have had this argument many times.

It doesn't because all the problems that happen to non circumcised people can be treated without surgery or without even visiting a hospital.
      Uncircumcised is better than chopping half the skin of your dick off every time, don't bow down to confirmation bias google.
      You don't die from being uncircumcised whereas you do from being circumcised. I rest my case

• Demand? You just said preference.
    No it isn't hypocritical.

I don't think they are for or against circumcision only that they like the look of a circumcised dick.

• Women like that are fucking idiots just like that Mydnite girl.

• Yes. Circumcision is genital mutilation. Anyone know someone who chose to get circumcised?

• I doubt they are even thinking like that, I never care how their lips were anyway, I was just glad to be getting pussy but yes I am circumcised and never knew any difference since I was an infant when it was done

They're not thinking like that because nobody has made them realise

Yeah I guess, I wouldn't want her to do it anyway since I like it natural looking

Fair enough