How long would it take for your neighbors to realize you were dead?

Inspired by @pervertedjester
I'd say a day for me as my parents would find me and then the neighbors would be told

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 11 days, that's when the rents due, and my landlord lives above me, so that makes him a neighbor.

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe years afer the house started to cave in on my carcass. I've never even spoken to my neighbors, not one of them welcomed me to the neighborhood.

• Probably wouldn't notice or care. I mean I have one and only "friend" down the street, but he never talks to me... unless he needs something. So maybe a month? Possibly less?

• Um till I started to smell or till mom found me

• They'd probably never know.

• They wouldn't unless someone told them.

• Forever, we don't really have relationships with the neighbors like that

• I don't think they would...

• I'd say pretty soon. We have several neighbours and one in particular who rings in each night to speak to either my dad or my mother.

• If I die in my room they won't find for sure, I live with three flatmates but they never enter my room, so I could be dead for at least a week and they wouldn't notice, and I don't know any of my neighbours so even if they were told I was dead they wouldn't even be able to picture me, and even if I die somewhere else and my flatmates find me fast, I don't think my neighbours would ever know

What Guys Said 8

• Only when it hit the local news. My employer would phone to ask why I'm not at work and they might escalate it to the police. My parents would visit if I didn't turn up to weekly meals. They would alert the police as soon as they'd asked round the family to see if I'd gone on holiday without telling them (occasionally I do that).

• It's pretty active where I am so it wouldn't be more than 12 hours before someone in the house would notice but as for neighbors it would take weeks before any would notice

• Haha trick question I'll never die

• Years? I don't know, they wouldn't care.
    I live in a house and I don't even know the name of my neighbors. (nor want to)

• Years. Fucking years.

• At least a week, as I keep to myself a lot.

• Probably never. We dont talk to our neighbors.

• I never see or talk to them. We all mind our business where i live.