Do these images make you think of spiders differently?

Do these images make you think if spiders differently?

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to never purposely kill spiders. I try to either shoe them away (like off my clothes), watch them scurry along the wall, or catch them and release them in my garden. They're pretty good at keeping certain things away. But if one is on me... I really dislike that.

Most Helpful Guy

• As creepy as they are spiders are actually very important did you know that they are the only thing that keeps insects from overpopulating and overwhelming all life on earth.

Spiders are the shield agaisnt an insect apocalypse.

I only kill the poisonous ones that are dangerous like recluses who's bite has flesh eating bacteria in it. The rest I leave alone, sometimes I play pica-boo with what I call creepers I think they're jumping spiders but they love to watch people and quickly hide whenever you turn around the little stalkers lol.

What Girls Said 7

• Spiders terrify me so no, this image doesn't change my opinion. Lol I don't like any insects or bugs in my house but especially spiders, they freak me out.

• I still hate all bugs that includes spiders sorry

• Poor spiders. :(

• No, I already like spiders. If one is in the way somehow, I try to catch them and put them outside. I don't intentionally kill them (I used to, not anymore).

• No, fuck that spider

• Hahaa yeah. They seem a bit cuter now.

• Nope. I don't like bugs at all.

What Guys Said 12

• I've actually always been quite fascinated by bugs and insects. Even if I don't always like them around, I still find them pretty cool.

I actually a couple spiders in the corners of my bedroom room. Named one Jeff. They chow down on millipedes and any other othings (like silverfish) that crawl around at night. They don't bother me (except the fact I can't vacuum there), and they aren't poisonous, so I just let them be. I figure I'd rather have a couple spiders staying in their webs than a bunch of other bugs running around. They also provide free 2AM entertainment as they wrap up millipedes in web 👍

So I guess this picture hasn't really changed my view of them. I always found em cool anyway. 😅

My boy Jeff
    http://youtu.be/RR8l3tGKKd4

• Not really, I already know that is what they do.
    I usually just let them be if they are out of the way and if not I try to move them outside

They creep me out but I have a garden and work at a farm and I understand their usefulness

• As someone who catches flies in the house and feeds them to the hungry spiders in the garage, nope :)

• For a moment it did, then I remembered years ago when my little sister kept waking up with these horrible sores on her arm or thigh and the doctor informed us she was being bitten by spiders in the night and she needed anti inflammatory drugs and anti biotics to keep the bites from being infected as the damaged tissue healed.

Though tiny jumping spiders seem harmless, probably.

• With the amount of bugs and spiders where I live, I need to make examples of one every now and then to let them know who's boss.

• spiders are always cute. i have lots of spiders in my bathroom, and sometimes im washing hands the water gets on them and then i pick them up carefully and put them in a safe place where water can't reach them.

• Spiders are just complete badass little things, they help us out a lot and are surprisingly friendly, only attack if you attack

• The ones on the corners of my kitchen window are doing an excellent pest control job !! I always release them unharmed.

• Spiders are fine with me. If we didn't have them the population of destructive insects would spiral out of control.

• As long it doesn't come in my sight or doesn't make anything unhygienic.

• Spiders have never done me any harm so I've never bothered them.

• No. I don't kill spiders, I just let them be.