Do you still have faith in humanity?

• No. The world is getting to stupid to solve its own problems. We are tear each other apart. I've lost all hope.
  • Yes! We started the problems, so we'll fix them. I still have hope in everyone.
  • Honestly I don't know. Too much stuff is going on and I'm confused.
  • I don't care about humanity. I just exist.
  • Kill me.
  • Zzz...

Most Helpful Guy

• People exaggerate modern issues because they want their lives to look harder. Take a moment to appreciate what you've got, be glad that you're not dying of plague whilst Knight Errants sweep across the country cutting peoples heads off because they're wearing the colour red instead of the colour gold.

Most Helpful Girl

• mankind is hopeless, the united states response to saving mankind is not by saving the planet they're slowly destroying but by building a ship that can leave for mars, with all the technology we already have we should have fixed the world by now but we can't because there is no money in it

for example, we now have ways to break down plastics naturally with biodegradable materials, but we don't expand the technology to other plastic based materials like appliances, old vehicles, tires, etc

we have bio-engineered bacteria that can eat oil and human waste at an astonishing rate but we never use the technology because of how expensive it can get

we have protein based nano-machines that can cure cancer and repair the worlds ecosystem and ozone layer but because we don't want to invest on a city sized terabyte data-center to control nanites well enough to be reliable the technology is wasted

the worlds governments yammer about how they care about the only blue gem that we have but they don't wanna dispose of all of their nuclear weapons and power-plants or put the worlds back against the cold fusion reactor, the dark matter reactor, the antimatter reactor or the Thorium reactor

mankind as a whole could not care any less about the only world we have even if they tried, i've seen the world achieve so much but it has always been business centric, never truly focused on the future of humanity without regard for its economy.

What Guys Said 23

• I've lost hope in young people. They seem hell bent on destroying the old society that had some serious problems but still had morals. I mean look at the way they behave to people who don't agree with their cause or beliefs, case in point they believe that christianity is the root of all of this nations problems and so are conservatives, I bet if they were asked by the gov to go out and kill anyone who opposed the liberal ideology they would do it no questions asked.

Plus they seem way to hive minded to ever being able to think creatively out of the box on their own.

• In most humans. However, there is an unseen force gaining strength in our world today. Evil and immoral behavior is running amok around the entire planet. I think this is being fueled by a very few people. The news media is full of pushing their agenda that supports this evil. They used to try to cover it up. Now they don't even care if we notice it as they know enough people are not going to give it much of any thought until it is too late.

• As long as there is the extreme liberal left, SJW's, and Extreme Feminists, no i have no faith in humanity.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Nope, only the old and the naive think the world is getting worse. Society is getting better and more tolerant everyday.

• i'd say yes, but we really need to start seeing the truth in everything, we need exposure, not people buying things out all they time, not people radicalizing other people against minority groups, there was a report recently in the Radio Times on teenagers today, stating their heroes and what they value, and repeatedly the words of intelligence, integrity and a down-to-earth honest approach seemed to sit well with them. in a poll conducted, President Barak Obama came second as the most popular figure, whereas our own politicians were all at the bottom of the very long list.

• I do still have faith in humanity.. but not in any government.. to them they care about nothing but making the big bucks off all of us all... they lie their faces off just to tell us what we want to hear, then reneging on all of it... and the perks they get with the cushy job sucks big time... they all abuse those perks over and over and get nothing but a slap in the wrist.. and do it all over again after the taxpayer pays for the trial.. wish they would take all of that away from them

• Yes, I do but very little.

• I had faith that we could somehow pull through... but then i saw people claiming that their 3&4 year olds are trans gendered and i lost it. It's literally crazy.

I hear you, my brother. And those people are allowed to vote.

• I don't have to have faith in humanity. I know full well that it exists.

• My faith in humanity will be 100% restored if Trump wins in November.

• Sorry I ain't sorry oh no hell nah

I don't really believe or put my trust into humans but I believe in God, though.

• We'll see.

• Honestly i don't

• nope i dont think so, but i think there are still some good people

• not in the slightest but there are still a few good people

• The world will only get worse and worse and worse.

• Yes, there are some people that are not uptight.

• Due to how America changed in the past couple of years, I will say no.

• yeah why not

• Notice how this has conveniently come about the moment families are getting smaller. Interesting indeed.

• not really,,, I've seen enough bullshit in my 23 years to lose all faith

• Some what I guess

What Girls Said 10

• In humanity as a whole? No, but once in a while, I do run into a few humans, both on and offline, that do give me hope, because they're good people.
    However, I think we're too corrupt, and don't really care about our planet and the beings we share it with. It's always about money, unfortunately, and power.

• I know a lot of people that do a lot of good things in this world but even with all that they do there seems to be more people doing evil things those people who are good and helpful give me hope in humanity

• I have faith in dogs

• I never lost it in the first place. Good people still exist everywhere, we just focus on the bad ones.

• we live in an age of smartphones and stupid people.

• At times, I do.

• I still have a little bit of faith in some people. But certainly not all of them. Some people try to do their best for the world and the community, but most people just live their life and don't care where it goes.

• we can fix them

• The hope is gone, I'll just worry about myself