Favorite quote anyone :) ?

Mine is :

"If he loved with all the powers of his puny being, he couldn’t love her as much in eighty years as I could in a day." from Wuthering Heights.

What's yours?

3mo update

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i often wonder why birds choose to stay at one place when they can fly anywhere, but then i ask myself the same question

What Girls Said 6

• "Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong, what is righteous and what is evil. Even if there is a God, and I had His teachings before me, I would think it through, and decide if that was right or wrong myself."

And also: "The most intelligent people disguise the fact that they are intelligent. Wise men do not wear nametags. The more people talk about their own skills, the more desperate they are—their work should speak for itself."

• Too many to pick a 'favorite' one so I will just name one...
    "Shut up and do it"

• "Anyone can love a rose but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful but its beautiful to love the ordinary"

• love is a word that some entertain, if you find it you have won the game- stevie nicks

• "It is What it is."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• "I take care of my flowers and my cats. And enjoy food. And that's living." - Ursula Andress

What Guys Said 3

• He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
    Matthew 17:20

• i have a couple if thats ok!
    "anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one that finds the gold."
    "make no mistake between my personality and my attitude. my personality is who i am. my attitude depends on who you are."
    "to be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid."

• I don't do drugs, I am drugs!