Do you make yourself laugh?

I am the funniest person I know. if you hear me laughing randomly, 10 times out of 10 it's because I told a funny joke or made a sarcastic/perverted comment in my head.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe I'm the funniest person around, but I do make myself laugh. There are several situations I'll be involved in and I'll suddenly just stop, look around, and like... really. Really, really. That just happened or did I just do that. I mean come on. Yeah, I can really be rolling in the floor laughing with some of my own antics and idiocies. You really just have to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes; either that or you'll just cry.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, me too.
    I just hope no ones around when I'm on a roll with jokes in my head, then I'll look coocoo laughing out loud or smirking.

With me it'll be in class and some rude girl I dislike does something and I make some comment in my head and just sit there trying really hard to keep the laughter in xD

Lol ! At least you laugh for all the right reasons.

What Guys Said 18

• Nah, I'm mostly annoying. So I force some laughter with laughter yoga, and watching other peoples' comedy :)

• I have this weird thing going on that I think what I said is funny and so I start laughing and I hope others think the same way

• I talk to myself whenever I walk into the kitchen for some reason. The likelihood increases the later it is at night.

• yes a lot, i usually laugh by thinking something and imagining scenarios, some times i laugh soo hard that i realize that im in public and people will think im crazy and weird so i stop immediately

I think of little scenes in my head too, but I make facial expressions to go along with the thoughts and don't realize it xD

hahaha same with me. sometimes i imagine funny scenarios that i know that will never happen in real life, i made them up and laugh soo hard. xD

• I make the whole world laugh. So, yes.

• I hate when I do that. It sometimes takes away from a good joke if your trying to look serious about it.

• sometimes yeah lol.

• all the time

• nope, never

• I am not too sure if I am the funniest but I am at least 2nd I think. I do make myself laugh and I also have perverted comments going on in my head.

• I do the same thing lol.

• I do , the little things in life make me laugh just as much

• It's more the things I do than the things I say or think that make me laugh...

• Wow, that's something new and interesting 😼

• It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who does that!

• I hate myself

• Yeah all the time. I do spend a lot of time by myself though so maybe it's that.

• No not at all.

Comedians don't laugh at their own jokes.

What Girls Said 12

• I sometimes have that too in class when I start daydreaming, such horrible timing
    Watching funny vids on yt isn't recommended either

• Totally! Sometimes my jokes are so pathetic, those make me laugh. People call me insane because of this 😂

• Sometimes, but it's mostly in my head. I don't want other people to say "what are you laughing at?" It's easier to keep it in than to attempt to explain myself.

• Yes hahah

• Omg yes! I laugh at myself all the time or something dumb I think is funny

• Yes I do xD My guy says I am crazy when I randomly start laughing.

• yup all the time

• Yes, I do the same thing. I laugh out of the blue... lol

• Sometimes when I am all hyper I just start laughing at myself.

• Hell yeah I do, I read my own opinions more than other people's 😂

• When I look in the mirror

• yeah quite often actually.