If a guy who has a girlfriend talks to a girl online and talks about having sex with her, is he cheating on his girlfriend?

I've been talking to a guy, but he has a girlfriend. We talk about having sex, he says that he masturbates to me. He sent me dick pics, but he had my permission to do it.
He says that I turn him on and that he gets hard everytime he's talking to me.
He told me that sometimes when he's having sex with his girlfriend, he thinks about having sex with me.
I know we're doing nothing, we're just talking. However, sometimes I wonder if this isn't a form of cheating.

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• The sex talk is meaningless, dic pics... lol pornhub anyone?

BUT the fact that he imagines you while having sex with her is def crossing the line. In his mind he's not just having sex with two different women, he is actually chosing yoy over her.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is emotinal cheating which sounds like it is leading up to actually cheating on her with you. When in a relationship you do not talk to others about having sex with them, masturbating to them and sending them dick pics or any nudes. Would you consider it cheating if you had a boyfriend who thought of another woman while having sex with you? Maybe put yourself in her position and look for the answer that way.

What Guys Said 13

• No, but this is knocking on the door!

• Yes he's cheating. Jacking off to porn is one thing. Flirting and talking about having sex with you is something totally different.

• Yeah its cheating. Its called emotionally cheating it's not right and he shouldn't be trusted.

• Definitely a form of cheating; thoughts lead to the act and the thought of sex with another diminishes the bond one has with thy main lover (and masterbation to another breaks the bond even more so).

• Kinda, but maybe he finds you sexually attractive and wants to engage in a threesome or something similar? But you really tell him to stop

• No it's not cheating! You're both just talking so it's all good 😆👍

From the sounds of you're really enjoying the adults only chats with this guy 😉

Thanks for the upvote and boos the down votes lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@akadatank44
      Yeah I would be okay with that because you're only chatting at that point.

That's good.

• He has to get the engine started somewhere I wouldn't call it cheating tho if I did we all could call watching porn cheating.

You got a good point, I never thought about it.

No, I wouldn't. I would make sure he was single.

Ok good

• In my opinion, it is cheating.

• Yes it is

• No it just talk nothing More no physical contact what so ever. Dick pics nothing more.

• why dont u find single guy like me and leave him to his poor girlfriend

Because I don't know you...
      And I like him.

im good at guessing

I see.

But what if I were in love with him?

• It is a form of it since you are talking on that level

• It can be considered cheating. And wait did I read it right he sent you a dick pic and you said it was ok to? You have never met him either? You are very openminded. Most girls would be all offended or have to be in a relationship. :)

He asked me if I was okay with that, and said yes.
      Now, if he sent them without my permission, I wouldn't be okay at all.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, I consider sexting (sending/receiving nudes and talking with each other sexually) to be cheating and if I knew my boyfriend was doing that, it would make me seriously consider ending the relationship. I feel bad for this guy's girlfriend...

• It's emotional cheating. And definatelly wrong he's sending pics

She said it was ok to send pic.

*both *

@BDJohnson oh I know, and she should habe the sense not to gwt involved. but it asked if it's cheating which from her perspective won't be as she's not with anyone from what she says.

• No tbh, it is just talking but him sending u dick pics maybe a little cheating.

• No matter if you guys did anything or not, I'm sure he has to hide what he is doing from his girlfriend and the second someone becomes secretive about these things, there's a problem.
    He didn't physically cheat, but the intention is clear as day what he is up to. Its just a matter of time before he will cheat for real.

He won't cheat on her for real, because we can't be physically together.

Not with you, but I'm sure you aren't the only other girl he's talking to

Well, I don't know. Maybe you're right.
      If he cheats on her with another girl, it's none of my business.

• Yeah that's cheating. If you feel the need to go online to find someone to get you off you shouldn't have a girlfriend in the first place

• Definitely is cheating. If she knew about it would she be okay with it? if not then it's cheating. Tell him to either pick her or you if you like him so much, but honestly he'd probably cheat on you too.

• Yeup he's a cheater.

• Yes, that's cheating. If my boyfriend talks to a girl online intimately, I'd dump him right away.

• I think it is.

• Yes, it is.

• Ummmm I'm gonna go with a definite yes, da faq girl.

• It is consider cheating and of course it is straight up wrong. Try putting yourself in his gfs shoe, what if you have a boyfriend that does that to you? I bet you wouldn't like it. You should be of help and tell his girlfriend so she can save herself, leave, and find someone who will treat her better. he's doing all that, hoping that it will lead to an actual sex someday.

• Yep definitely cheating. That's fucked up. You may not be physically togetehr and doig things but the thought is there. Just imagine how you would feel if you had a boyfriend and you found out he was

Doing stuff with a girl online..

Yeah, he probably already is 🤔