Which would you do: go to a party or meet up with someone to hang out quietly?

> house party tonight
> kinda wanna get drunk
> kinda layin in bed thinking a quiet night sounds better

>dude I haven't met yet wanted to hang out
>watch tv and/or get drinks
>I know he'll probably expect to hook up

both are going to be at least a little exhausting but I don't know which one will be the least exhausting, because I'm kinda not feeling either right now. I'm feelin my bed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go out dude. I got like three hours of sleep last night lol and for that I'm prly staying in.. still recovering. Still have to get my sleep schedule in order for Monday when classes start. Although two chicks just came to my door introducing themselves to everyone in the res hall and invited me out lol. Guess I'm asking myself the same question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to party for sure

What Guys Said 21

• If you are not feeling either, then don't do either. Go to bed.

• I prefer to hang out quietly, I'm not at all a party guy :o
    Nothing so nice than a sweetheart on your side for a walk through the park or along the river :D
    I've done that far to rarely :o

• Hmmm kind of in the same mood just wanna lay about quietly, but I suppose go out, more opportunities to talk more topics and things to do.

• I'll meet up with someone to hang out quietly.

• if i was single and the person i haven´t met yet was promising, i would definitely hang out. i´d also take into consideration, what people are at the house party.

• Entirely depends on the people involved in it, the location, my mood and more.
    But I generally more the quiet type. But if I don't feel either... Then just be lazy and stay at home. Can be fun too... at least a bit

• im kind of past my party stage. taxis are expensive and im lazy.

• Either way, but most likely I'd just hang out with someone, these days not feeling the 'party all night long' thing. I'd blame age... but I don't look my age -.- so I'll just blame it on the rain. :v

• I haven't been to a club in a year.

I prefer a night in to be honest.

Max is a down to the pub.

• How about you get drunk in bed

• being an introvert I would go with the latter

• Depend who it is
    If it's a certain someone, then I'd rather hang quietly, but otherwise party

• I did that once, didn't have sex but had a really good convo. Still got drunk 😂

• sounds like you are thinking meet up and quiet night so do that i reckon

I'm not leaning any particular way except for against my headboard right now so lol

Cause meeting up with him will still be exhausting cause it's the awkward first meet up

oh right i see whats to miss at the party then?

• I'd pick sleep lol

• once your out of your house the excitment will hit ya. i say go to the party.

• well then quite hang out, in your bed haha

• Second one.

• what am I, 19? parties suck.

• If you're feeling bed, the answer is simple: have the guy come over, fuck like wild dogs, and pass out.

Which did you go for in the end?

• Do the hook up so we can hear about it for the next couple of weeks.

What you don't wanna hear about the party for the next couple weeks?

I'll talk about you for a couple weeks too, if you'd like.

Good thing I went anon. *hides*

What Girls Said 12

• Tonight? I'm going out dancing/clubbing. During the day my guy and I have been hanging out though. He slept over last night and we woke up at like 11 this morning. It's been a lazy day, but I'm feeling rested enough now to go out and be social lol.

• I prefer hanging with someone one on one. Takeout and cuddles all the way.

• I would hang out with someone quietly. I don't like parties and I guess I would have more fun with this guy.

• quietly hangout

• I would invite the dude to come over and get in bed with me and get drunk and fuck.

• party if the people there are cool

• Hang out quietly and getting to do what you want to do.

• I'd pick meeting up with one person and hanging out.

• definitely meet up with one person.

• I'd go to the party, have fun and see where it goes.

• Im awkward at parties and Im awkward at meeting new people too even if it was just one on one. I'm either down to go out with someone im really close with, or stay home and sleep in bed😊

• If you aren't enthused about the dude and find the idea of meeting him exhausting, he's not promising...