So a random guy ask me for my number and I want to know why?

He kept talking about what I had in my express bag. I've seen him ask for girls number before with the same quite pick up line. Do you think he a gold digger?

3mo P. S. he gave me a card with his number on it. Which is weird that he had that. Is he part of the pick up community?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys are like that, I'm not, I like to get to know the girl before I consider asking for her number, because I may get her number, but if im not close to her at times when texting can became awkward and she may not reply at all or I may not either so I have to be very interested too... if I'm attracted to her I try to talk more and get to know her, then it comes the digits! 😛

Most Helpful Girl

• So I just had to share - apparently in Victorian times, using 'calling cards' was a witty trendy way to initiate a courtship. Here's an article about it:
    news.nationalgeographic.com/.../

This guy might be from the Victorian era and just landed here using his time machine. You should totally date him and talk him into using his time machine to go back in time and kill Hitler!

What Guys Said 9

• Could have been on a dare or to prove a point. Could just think you're cute. If you're like super popular it could be someone who knows you but you don't know them, just don't look too much into it. Hope this helped:)

• No he is just trying to get a date by playing the numbers

• Don't do it, this is suspicious... either he loves Apples or he's playing some false game :o

• Sounds like he asks girls out just because he thinks they are cute.

Did you read my update? He has cards with his name and phone number. Which is werid.

Yeah more like a personal card. Like as if he came prepared. I noticed he came from the movies which is weird. Its like I have seen it before.

That is kind of strange.

• Might wanna go for a background search

• He's trying to hard. Either desperate or is trying to he a pick up artist

• He's company is about what?

• Does it look like a company business card?

• He thinks you are cute and wants to ask any cute girl out

What Girls Said 2

• Wow now thats being too prepared! A business card for picking up women? Interesting. He could be desperate or he is just a very prepared guy. Lol maybe we all should get business cards to get dates 😆

• Ignore him.