How could I approach my crush after summer break?

How do I approach my crush after summer break? What are some things I could say? We kind of left for summer vacation on a cliffhanger. He was giving me many signs of liking me. Now, I was wondering, how can I approach him when school starts? Also, what are some cute and flirty things that I could do? (NOTHING SEXUAL.).

3mo Please help!
3mo What are some cute or flirty things I could do also?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him how was his summer and if he'd like to tell you more about it over coffee etc. Just to get him to talk and share and be around you.

Thank you so much for giving your opinion! Good idea! 😉😉

Anytime. If you need to talk or whatever just shoot me a message

Awe thanks, same to you! I'm going to follow you! (:

What Guys Said 3

• Just talk about anything interesting you did over the summer obviously.

For flirting, you could say thing like "I missed you" or "It good to see your handsome face again :)" etc

• This is not hard. Just say the normal thing: "Hi. It's nice to see you again. How was your summer?"

• ask if you can hang out some time just the to just be yourself and friendly of course

What Girls Said 3

• Just go up to him and ask him how was his summer break.. that's a conversation starter.

• just do it don't be shy, you'll never know unless you try

• Let him come to you and see what he does