Have you ever wanted to murder a NPC/A. I. in a video game?

Atm I want to do that to these 3 most retarded villagers I have ever seen in a game. For some reason they programmed the dudes to run to the bottom left corner at all costs, even if there's still enemies there. They were kicked out of their village and I can see why because they're too dumb to live. You would assume for all of this crap you would get something good... nope. One thing is some what good but for whatever reason instead of this item normally giving you permanent +7 Hp it gives you +5. Damn the 3 villagers to oblivion!

So what stories do you have like this? :D

• I have
  • I haven't

Most Helpful Guy

• @mustachekitteh
    Yes, I have but the best story is the one I my brother did and I was in the room watching.
    He went on an EPIC murderspree in Oblivion actually but he saved his game, then proceded to kill everyone in the city of bravil he could (FYI, this is where he found out that the count of bravil is the only one that can be killed. At this point his bounty is tens of thousands, with all the npcs that are killable and a dozen guards dead, so what does he do, He goes another city and repeats, He saves it and keeps going until three days later he has just up and killed every npc in a major city in oblivion he could. I know he did it fair and square since he A. Did it on a console, B, I was in the room during his playtime on my laptop.
    His bounty was so freaking ridiculously high

lel That's funny as hell. XD

If he tried that in skyrim he would have to download a mod that would let him kill the kids.

I know abut the naked thing. I would do that too.

Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

• In Metin2 there's this "negustor ambulant" who walks outside of the village and if you want to marry in that game, you need to buy wedding stuff (you can find them at him). Well, even though the map says that he is somewhere, he must be elsewhere. 😑

What Guys Said 16

• I don't know what npc is but based off from what I read what you said making my best judgment I am guessing you mean villagers. And yes I have in the morrowind games or even fable games I'd go into towns and kill a bunch of people one town in Fable I did little spam trick where I would have sex with my wife upstairs in my house and then I would keep abusing her cause she wouldn't have sex with me again so I kept hitting her and I would get easy exp points like that and keep leveling up and I wouldn't let her leave, eventually when I got a butt load of exp points I finally let her go and she called the security and I had to pay a huge about of money which I didn't have so I was banned from that town forever lol.

• NPCs that obliviously obstruct my path as I'm gliding through the map need to be shot dead or roadkill.

• The only NPC I have ever wanted to murder in a game is the cryptarc from destiny and not just me but everyone in the game wants to kill him -_-. such a troll.

• I was playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and I was running along a railing on a rooftop when an NPC citizen jumped up and ran right into me and knocked me off the room and I took damage!!!

I climbed back up and pick pocketed him, causing him to aggro on me, then I hired some Mercenaries and they locked onto him (since he was aggroed on me) and POW! They slammed him down in one shot.
    Then I picked up his body and threw it down a well.

• Oh yeah on multiple occasions, situations where you have to protect a particular NPC spring to mind and if they die you fail the mission/ quest. Yet they always seem hellbent on getting themselves killed!

• I wish there an option to torture NPCs in every game. They usually deserve it.

• Good Ai is really difficult to program :p but these dudes are the ones making the most money on games.

• I myself have gotten frustrated by retarded behavior by my troops in RTS games, as well as by retarded behavior by my companions and by other NPCs in skyrim.

• LOL ALL THE TIME xD

• Wanted? Baby, I'm the most infamous NPC serial killer of all time.

• way too often

what game are you talking about?

• I have wanted to kill many NPC's in skyrim.

• Plenty... 😕

• Oh yea
    Poor npc swerve a staple of 2000s games

• I haven't

• Nope but I've wanted to murder feminists.

What Girls Said 2

• can't say that i have

• I wanted to end Claptrap's talking.