What is a legitimate source to help build confidence in general and around women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Realise they're just human beings who happen to have different bits to you. There's no difference talking to people whether it's men or women, you speak professionally at work, friendly to new people you want to be nice too, jokey and relaxed with friends etc... It's all the same, male or female. Don't get why people get worked up over it, women and men both do it, there's no point they're just people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Casually talk to all women you encounter. Women in your family, female friends of family/friends, workers at retail stores, etc.

Get comfortable with how women tick, and you'll realize that they are nothing to fear. Just fellow humans with slightly different anatomy.

What Girls Said 2

• Reddit, Get Sauve. There is a whole guide on there about building inner confidence through pursuing your passions, working out, becoming more sociable, and not being so hurt from rejection. Though I'm a girl, I've applied it to my own life because self-development is kind of universal. But most of the advice there is tailored toward men. Its really a mind thing. :)

The link :https://www. reddit. com/r/GetSuave/comments/4lqpht/the_getsuave_codex_a_comprehensive_list_of/

You think it will work

• I would say a female friend, no one understands the general female besides females right? (Male friends are important too! They can tell your other ways to up your confidence, and discussion of various other topics).
    I'd suggest find two people you trust, one male and one female or anonymous people online to talk about it, they can give you tips and explain anything you don't get and overall help oh build up your confidence! (Since online people don't really know you, you won't have to worry about them judging you about your problems) if you need someone I would gladly help c: ALSO, try some books, cheesy cliché books and do the trick if you're wanting to flirt with Someone, or just making a SO or future SO happy. Trust me they may seem cliché but there's a reason girls find them adorable and romantic. (Then again depends on the girl)
    Hope that helped>

What Guys Said 7

• Knowledge - read up 😊

Good luck

• Not focusing on whether they'll accept you or reject you for that matter, talking to more women which includes ones you don't find attractive, and being funny.

• talk to them, joke and move on. repeat until they starts to chase you
    workout more
    dont masturbate = you get more aggressive in the good way and women sense that
    stop watching porn and be nice to every girl you met

• you r person, girls are person. if you don't care, you will have power and confidence

• Martiniss

• Become an alpha male.

• This will probably get me hate but for irl customer service people have genuine questions though like hi do you have x or how dose this look do these go together in the same offer etc
    Once more confident you can try things like meetup. com or if you have time a sports club!
    I was diagnosed with asperges from a young age and iv now done multiple interviews, driven to meetups, can make most calls confidently and attend events, did a physics degree and studied with people, played sports for my university , went out to clubs with people and some how got laid twice, worked a full time 45 hour a week job for 2 mouths lived with multiple groups of people in some cases in other contrary's for many that may be normal for me that sort of progress is a huge achievement and customer service people where a part of my path of self improvement that got me this far.