O. J. Simpson. Guilty or Innocent in your opinion?

Do you think he really committed the murders it or no?
O.J. Simpson. Guilty or Innocent in your opinion?

• Innocent
  • Guilty

Most Helpful Girl

• Always has been Guilty as Sin.

Thank u for the MHO, @Toad-1

Most Helpful Guy

• I say he was guilty!

P. S. I'm a black American

What Girls Said 13

• At first and while the trial was going on I thought that the cop (I can't remember his name) had issues with him and trying to convict him was a personal vendetta. When the verdict was handed down I still believed he was innocent. After doing the things that have landed him in prison now I've changed my opinion and now believe he is guilty.

• Of course he did it. The 16% who say otherwise on this poll are either poorly informed or wearing tin foil hats.

• He's as guilty as when someone gets caught in the act of cheating and says "it's not what it looks like".

• Guilty, fam.

• I didn't even pay attention to the trial.
    I mean considering he wrote a book about murdering his wife, I'm surprised he has wrote another one.

• Gulity

• He's guilty.

• I think he did it.

• Guilty

• I mean he wrote a book about murdering his wife

• 100% guilty

• Both, I think

• I've never seen or heard of him before but he doesn't look that innocent

What Guys Said 12

• Well judging by how "karma" had caught up to him and he's currently serving a prison sentence, my guess is, Yep, Definitely, despite he was found "Not Guilty" for his most well-known trial.

The consensus of the majority here believed he is indeed guilty.

I'm surprised this guy is still alive and kicking in prison, he must have paid those wardens and prison guards off really well otherwise he's done for a long time ago.

• He was guilty, but it was the first publicized case in which a black man beat a charge for which he was clearly culpable. Thus, minorities celebrated, not for the man, but for the dynamic.

Bankers, cops, college-athlete rapists and people with affluenza get away with crimes for which they are clearly culpable on a regular basis. Other groups of people can't say that.

So do you think it was right to let him go even if he was guilty because of that?

No, in the same way it wasn't right to let the Stanford swimming rapist go, the cops who shot Tamir Rice go and the kid who had affluenza go.

• There should be zero doubt that he did it

I agree, though in the jury's defense, I would add that forensics were a lot less understood at the time and that the methodology was downright sloppy even according to police officers who worked the case.

• He wrote a book all about how he murdered his wife lol.

• He will die in prison. This proves that Karma is real and does work.

• 100% guilty.

• He's confessed

• Very guilty the guy made a book saying if I did it what more proof do you need.

• He's as guilty as Casey Anthony.

• You can that he is guilty if he's proven innocent.

You don't "prove" innocence bro. The prospection fails to prove guilt, and you get acquitted.

Not "proven innocent".

He was also found responsible for 2 deaths in a civil suit. Which is how karma eventually lead him to where he is now.

@SarahsSummer

Great argument. Congratulations

@SarahsSummer lol!

you never know who's reading this shizz tho

• Guilty