Do anyone live in Arizona?

How is there? jobs and cost of living? What is the best part to live in?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is HOT in the summer.

Arizona has positives (you don't need a permit to carry a concealed gun) and negatives (lots of illegals).

The only parts to live in are around Phoenix metro, Flagstaff (maybe), Sedona, and Prescott (maybe). Most of the state is dirt, awful dirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've visited Phoenix this year actually, but I don't live there. It's really hot. It's big though, and it looked pretty cool. Lots to do and see. They have a Science Center, museums, and lots of places to eat.

What Guys Said 7

• Not I... but a great place to visit

• I have a cousin that lives down there. And I myself not long ago was offered a job down there. However, I couldn't bring myself to live down there for the simple fact that it is a desert environment and I don't believe I can do well in that. Although, I would and will visit my cousin when I get the chance. As for living there? No way!

• I do. Cost of living is reasonable as long as you don't live in Scottsdale. The east valley is more popular than the west valley. Avoid Guadalupe like the plague. I'm assuming you're asking about Phoenix.

• Its super hot, and has a shit ton of illegals and mexicans.
    Oh and now there is like floods and all types of stuff.

Probably in a suburb of Tucson or pheonix would be idea. Its pretty cheap

• I live in Venezuela

• Cost of living is low BUT so are most wages. It kind of offsets itself.

I knew an IDIOT who lived in Tucson, saw he could get a transfer to Chicago & make more money. The joke is he emailed all of us from Chicago/Chicago area asking where could he rent an apartment at for $600- a month (like in Tucson). The joke is NOWHERE in Chicago. An OK place is double that.
    He thought the cost of living was going to be the same & he would just make a few hundred extra dollars more a month.

• Me! .. it's alright. hot. boring. close to a lot but you'll have to drive. economy, isn't the best, cost of living was great but to give you an idea five years ago what was 95000 for a house and 950 for rent is now 180000 and 1250 for rent. wages are lower then in most states, not a lot of industry outside of housing, mining and some agriculture. .. but.. it really isn't that bad, there are FAR worse places to live in the US. -coming from phoenix

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I'm on the east coast. I'd make sure to Google these questions, too, in case you don't get too many answers here.

• I would never live there. It's just a desert. But if I had to I'd pick Scottsdale

• I live on Mars.