Do you ever have days where you feel insecure about yourself? What do you do on those days?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah some days I feel super confident about myself other days I feel like holing up in my apartment and keeping the lights off.

I just try to remind myself that I'll feel better about myself some other day and that whatever flaw I see is not as big of a deal as I'm making of it in that moment.
    I go to the gym regularly so if I'm feeling bad about my body it just helps as a motivation to push myself really hard while exercising. I think just self improvement and acceptance are the best. It's hard to feel bad about yourself when you know you've improved and you're better than the day before on whatever you worked on. And the acceptance of it's not a big deal and there's nothing wrong with it even if you feel bad about whatever it is. What you may see as a flaw about yourself someone else might look at that same flaw on you and see it as something endearing that enhances you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually wear some good looking clothing so I feel better.

What Guys Said 17

• That's pretty much every day for me. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin or with who I am as a person.

• I surround myself with music that will pump me up, lift weights to help me not think about the bullshit on my mind and to focus on lifting, go grocery shopping to cook a meal for myself and money isn't an problem get all the good shit too.

• I just remember my past and think: "you've never been better". It normally solves the problem xD

• Everybody has day's like that we feel good about ourselves one day and then the next we feel ugly but ya I've had those day's when i feel like that i talk to a friend or someone close and ask them what are my strengths from what they've observed and it makes me feel better insecurity is a pain in the ass we all deal with it at one point in our lives however alway's remeber this you are your own worst critic.

• Listen to British sad pop music of course.

• Yeah, a few nights ago when I kinda got rejected for my age, or rather lack of maturity.
    I asked a question on gag to reinforce my insecurity

I don't know, I usually try to work out and focus on the positive aspects of my life

Feel better ❤️

• Yeah, sometimes, when I don't talk to people I get insecure about my self.

So I talk to people.

And this goes on in circles.

• that's like almost every day

• Have my friends boost my ego back up of course.

• Umm...
    Indulge in my favorite dish

• Days? Its been years..

• Nope.

• Yep that happens to me sometimes
    And i tell myself "I'm awesome" 😜

• i drink alcohol. Alone.

• I don't just believe other people, I am so awesome, but I need one way to tell they this.

• Yep and I just bate

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Yep, I do have those days more often than I'd like to have. I just try to go about my day and focus on whatever I need to get done to take my mind off that insecurity.

• Yep, but rarely.
    Nothing. I just kind of think things through or something. It goes away after a few hours or so

• I feel like shit about myself almost every day. I sit and eat a whole bag of chips with my daughter and watch play doh videos on YouTube 😒😂

• Yeah... I look in the mirror and try to remember how awesome I am, if after that the feeling won't go away I go out, or watch a movie and try to think about something else or just go check my high school "friends" now lmao

Lmao I do the same thing... yeah looking at the people I went to high school with makes me feel much better

• I do but then I remember that I am one hot motherfucker

• I remind myself how much I am loved. I am not really an insecure person, but I have had that day before.

• Of course... I'd I just go do something fun to take my mind off of it.

• Yeah, there's not much to do with that

• I think everyone has days like these. I just go out with friends and always have a good times and end up feeling way better :)

• I call my best friend and try to talk it out.

• Nahh gone days. Not anymore

• I used to think I was the ugliest girl on the planet & it really took a toll on me.. ever since I started antidepressants, I haven't felt that way since.

• I just cover up all my mirrors and look at old pictures of days when I looked good or felt good.

I'm feeling really insecure about learning French I don't think that will help

Ohhh. Well I was very insecure about learning latin, so I quit after two years. I can't really help you with this.