What would you do if a kid pushes your kid?

Park scenerio:
You decide to take your kid to the park. They run onto the play house and start playing with a toy on the house. Some kid wants to play with the same thing your kid is playing with, so they push your kid out the way so they can play. Your kid falls and is crying.
What do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing how they are just little kids, I would address the pushing child's parent and go from there even though that's not exactly how I feel. I tell my kid to get back up and knock the fuck outta that little fucktard, but that's not good parenting and we need good parents out there desperately.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the kids are old enough that I'm not right there...

Watch carefully to see if my kid is ok and gets up and how they work it out. If I have to come over, I'll help my kid up and tell the other kid he or she isn't being very nice to hurt people and that nobody wants to be friends with bullies.

A lot of these squabbles are about attempts at peer status, not really the toy. We deal with this our whole life, so kids need to learn to handle it.

Throwing a temper tantrum is just gonna teach both kids that being out of control emotionally is the way to go.

The kids are both toddlers.

Toddlers can be mean and short sighted. I'd probably pick my kid up and then say to the other child that it was mean. It's not my place to discipline someone else's child or do more, however. If they were 4-5+, I'd see if they can work it out themselves, though, if it's not too rough.

What Guys Said 3

• "You little stupid ass bitch I ain't f**king with you". But nah probably seek out the parent and tell them that their child is a little satan born who has no soul (probably not the exact wording though). And ofcourse hug my child cause everyone needs a hug :)

• I would go Madea on him, just joking i would talk to his parents and let them know what he has done, besides it's just a kid cdn.quotesgram.com/.../...888-madeagesturepack.jpg

• Address the parent calmly at first but if things go south I'd steal their wallet/purse and say i want to play with it

What Girls Said 6

• This happened.. sort of with my bro and this kid.
    My reaction was to scold the other kid but my friend surprised me by actually being nice and explaining that they shouldn't fight but instead become friends.
    She made them shake hands.

This was long time ago.. about 7 years ago.
    Now they are best friends.

• It's happened before and my daughter dad pressed the kids dad. My daughter is tiny and doesn't understand when people are being mean so my boyfriend flipped out. People need to teach their kids better.

• If I can see the other parent, id let them know and ask if I could sit both kids down and talk to them. If i cannot find the parent i would sit both kids down anyway and give them that talk thats like thats not nice, treat others as you would like to be treated

• "honey... I'll be right back... don't cry"
    *Speaks to kid
    *Acts nice...
    *Offers candy to the kid...
    *Takes them to the woods...
    *Whips out big shovel...
    *Full force pounds the kid in the head with shovel at a°360000000000000 speed...👹
    (The little bastard is unconscious)
    *Digs hole
    *Buries kid alive in the forest.
    " Ahhh... That'll teach em"

"Hey honey !! Im back... Every... thing... is... okay... now😈😊"

• I would confront their parents.

• If my kid just sits there and cries, I'm going to make him/her get up and push the kid back. Teach the other kid that they can't put their hands on someone and not expect the same thing back.

That sounds like a good idea, but that may start conflict between you and the parent.

True. It would probably be better if I tell the kids it's wrong.