Did you watch the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games? what do you think of it?

I loved it, it was so sad because there will never be one as good as this but I don't understand why there were brocoli lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved the part where the Japanese prime minister transformed into Mario and travelled through a warp pipe to get to Rio.

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny! I'm watching it right now in the UK... I think it's good, a little sad at parts, especially when it came to the points about robbery and the Zika virus (have I spelt it right?) but it's inspiring, I mean it's not as good as 2012 because I'm staying true to my country 😂 but yeah, I like it.

there is Zika in USA so...

everyone acts like it is only here, like one girl at the soccer team of the USA, everyone screamed Zika at her lol

I'm sorry if you took offence, I didn't mean it.

What Guys Said 17

• I didn't like the part where Brazil accused US Track and Field participants of greasing their butt cracks with coconut oil in order to gain unfair advantage!

• I didn't watch it. I wasn't a huge fan of these olympics. London 2012 was the best summer olympics I've seen. This was probably the worst summer olympics in my lifetime.

• "There will never be one as good as this"

If you don't count the last thousand years, and all the next olympics to come then yeah.

But I won't disagree, coz I know you're gonna get mad at me.

I am talking about the happiness, everyone dancing in the closing ceremony... Tokyo will be a little dead you know

yes! I think the Olympic Games should never loose that part of all the countries together and in peace and technology can separate us

I don't think anything should lose that, not just the olympics. Robots are a disease. Infectious with no cure

• Oh I didn't knew that
    Thanks cutie
    You're my private news channel 😂 LOL

• I missed it, like the rest of this year's Olympics.

• I didn't watch it.

• I did. It was nice. I was never a fan of the opening/closing ceremonies so this was the first year I watched them.

• Yeah, I watched it and I thought it was better than the opening ceremony. The best part was Japan's PM transforming into Mario and taking the tunnel from Tokyo to Rio :)

it was funny but so irrelevant

Oh, it was very relevant. You're too young to remember Mario Bros on the NES. Anyone 30 and over would get the joke :)

I mean they were better things than that 2 minutes

• Meh. Not enough James Bond.

• Now they get to all have sex with each other.

• it was okay... I liked especially the part where they presented tokyo, not so much that many places were empty again

many famous and important people were there, and everyone loves the closing ceremony

*sigh*

The Maracana has about 80000 places
      The London Olymipic stadium 2012 had 80000 too and it was completely full
      The Beijing Olympic stadium 2008 had 90000 places and it was completely full
      etc.

they could have filled those stadiums more than once so many people wanted to buy the tickets. And I've been myself in a stadium with that many places (Barcelona).

But whatever, I give up

can't you understand that it is expensive to buy it and the country is in the middle of a crisis

• London 2012 was the best closing ceremony.

• I watched a lot of the games but not the opening or closing ceremony.

• I have to work

• No, I was busy at the moment

• It was like a bizarre, loud lullaby.

I kinda liked the dancing broccoli though.

lullaby?

you don't understand that Each country has it culture right?

Yeah, I noticed. I just didn't enjoy the show is all.

• Ha ha ha , I didn't give it an hour of my time through the entire thing. Closing ceremonies... Really I would come closer to watching the Macy' s Thanksgiving day parade

What Girls Said 1

• Nope but the Beijing Olympics opening and closing ceremony will always be better than the Rio and London ones

you didn't even watch it so you have no right to say it will be better

I saw the rio opening ceremony. Bejing was better and im pretty sure that the ending ceremony of rio was not as good as the closing beijing ceremony and im not from china