Guys, how can I tell a close guy friend I have feelings for him, what do some men like?

I've developed feelings for a close friend of mine, I realize not all men have the same interests obviously, but if a friend of yours had feelings for you in what way would you like to hear it? It's difficult to begin with because I don't want to make things awkward, and I'm kind of nervous to tell him.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best advice for this situation would be to be as open and honest as you’re comfortable with. He’s been a close friend for some time I’m gathering therefore, just find a relaxed place to have a conversation and then come at him straightforwardly. Don’t be shy in this incident, but be bold and confident and just let him know how you feel. You never know, he might feel the same way towards you, but just didn’t know how to broach the subject. If it was me I’d want a girl to just be upfront with me. Not hedge around what she’s trying to tell me, but just say it. Period. I believe most guys would just want the girl to be upfront about her feelings and affections for him; then there’s no guessing involved which can lead to miscommunications.

What Guys Said 4

• If you can catch him off guard and manage to force your tongue in his mouth

• just tell him, somewhere that both of you feel at ease. just say I hope we can remain friends if you say no, and I've wanted to tell you this or a long time: then say it

• I would want a girl to say, "Can I tell you something?" Sure. "Would you have sex with me tonight?" She would have to be quite unattractive for me to say no, and if she were, I would be very careful to let her down easy and give her a big hug.

• Next time you are with him near either of your homes, say to him: "I'm really horny, would you eat me out?"

He'll get the message.

What Girls Said 0