Is Terrorism a Muslim Monopoly?

No religion encourages terrorist acts or violence. The word 'Islam' itself means 'Peace, obtained by submitting yourself to the Almighty'. Anyone, be it Muslim or non-Muslim, who kills an innocent Muslim or a non-Muslim, kills the entire humanity. However, Islam goes a step further to say that if one saves innocent lives, the whole of humanity is saved. Injustice is the root cause of terrorism.

Politics lies at the heart of labelling Muslims across the globe as perpetrators of terror acts, the media controlled by the political authorities is biased and does not portray the truth or reality. Palestinians are called terrorists just because they are fighting to get their land back. So nothing is more removed from truth as to suggest that Muslims have monopolized terrorism.

In every religion there are black sheep and the media keep putting these people forward. This is a media conspiracy and a way of pushing people away from Islam. Even a single killing by a Muslim is condemned by Islam, whatsoever the reasons. People, regardless of their religion, wish to live harmonious lives, but politicians feed the feeling of hatred amongst them.

Updates:
3mo Terrorism is a monopoly of politicians. Islam does not justify using wrong means to reach the right goals.

1|1
1|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Muslims themselves should not be demonized for the actions of a select few by any means. But to say that the teachings of Islam itself have no bearing on fostering the sort of hatred that spurs Islamic terrorists to do what they do would be blatantly false. Yes, there are verses teaching peace in the Quran. There are also verses teaching far less peaceful ideals and rules for Muslims to follow, and while most people are evolved enough to disregard those, to say that they don't inspire the hatred of the few causing problems, at least in part, would be intellectually dishonest.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

before I reply to this opinion have you watched the video?

• Show All
    • 2mo

I have posted a video explaining everything including these verses.
      if you can't watch the complete video then just forward to 27:37.
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2103132-is-islam-the-solution-for-humanity

• 2mo

if you still don't understand then quote a verse that teaches hatred and I will explain.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 12

• fact is most terrorist acts in the U. S. are not carried about by Muslim people. but sadly our media uses the "terrorist" label almost exclusively in regard to Muslim violence

The attacks on the Dallas police officers was a terrorist attack
    The Dylan Roof attack on a church in south carolina could be considered a terrorist attack
    the occupation of the federal lands in washington earlier this year is terroristic act

any violence or intimidation with a political or social aim falls under the definition of terrorism

0|0
    0|0
  • No one has a monopoly on terrorism,
    There are Christian terrorists
    Jewish Terrorists
    Buddhist Terrorists
    Pagan terrorists
    Muslim Terrorists
    and yes even Agnostic and atheist terrorists
    Of course no one has a monopoly on terrorism,
    People don't need a reason to kill each-other, we've been doing that since we first existed.
    People will kill for money, love, fame, insanity, religion, irreligion.
    People really don't need a reason

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Dr zakir naik :)

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

watch this video it proves that a large number of terrorist acts in the 20th and 21st century were committed by non-Muslims. The so-called global phenomenon of "Islamic terrorism/militant Islam" was a creation of the western governments and their media outlets

• 3mo

I am a Muslim and I live in east of Turkey. I know who those terrorists such as Isis

• No. Terrorists can come from a wide variety of backgrounds and can be motivated by a wide variety of issues.

However the world does currently have a particular problem with terrorists from an Islamic background. Your interpretation of Islam not justifying terrorism doesn't change that.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are confusing radical islam with true islam, radical muslims are following sharia ( Prophet words) but they are lies that collected over time,
    Our prophet himself told the people to not write and publish his words coz it will bring bad things, in the other hand, true muslims are only following Quran, its two different things , in some sharia says muslims should kill any non muslim but Quran says you will go to hell if you kill or even hurt anyone.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

your opinion is very confusing.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Your brain is fulled with false info thats why you can't understand.

• 2mo

like what info? give me an example.

• It's all politics
    Where you can kill millions of Muslims
    And everyone is cool with it
    Then when a Muslim kill FEW everyone talking about rights justice and innocents

Education is fucked up and that make it easier to control a crowd

1|0
    0|0
  • bombing stuff is fun :p :>

0|0
    0|0
  • religion is fear. every religion has to be abolished

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop it already man.
    Why are you so obsessed with religion

0|0
    0|0
  • Muslims are the n** of the month, but they sure don't do much to dispel the terrorist stereotype.

0|0
    0|0
  • im sorry but i dont see any jews or christians teaching a young boy how to hold an AK47 and tell him to kill the non believers

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an infidel.

0|0
    0|0