I want to spend more time with him Advice?

The guy that I am dating we have been seeing each other for almost a year in total half of which is spent long distance because he is always overseas on deployment. I really like him because he is super nice and he loves me for who i am. We do not get to spend as much time as we want together half of the time we try to hang out we are not able to and I can tell that if makes him upset because he loves being able to see me and know that I still like him. We try our hardest to hang out but something is always getting in the way and sometimes he gets mad and thinks that I am lying to him and that I just do not want to be with him but also he is very understanding and willing to wait to hang out another time and I love that about him. Half of the time I am not able to hang out because I still live at home with my parents and I have to sneak out to see him. He is so patient and waits all of this time for us to be able to hang out and I feel bad because I have to tell him a lot that I am not able to hang out because he waits until the last minute to ask me or I am busy doing something and he will bother me until I agree to hang out with him. I want to spend more time with him because I really do like him I set up a date in 2 weeks and I hope that we are able to keep it because I have not seen him in a long time and I am really nervous Advice?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just put all your cards on the table. Explain how while your with your parents that you can't always be available but that you do try. And make the most of the time you guys do have