Do your breasts annoy you at times?

All I am trying to do is lie down. But noooo, my breasts won't let me do that. I can't sleep on my stomach because that will squish them too much, I can't sleep on my side because my arms squeeze them together and it hurts, I can barely sleep on my back because they seem to want to run off my chest. Does anyone else have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy breasts but I would hate having my own boobs. Women go through so much more in life and it makes me appreciate being a below-average male. Though I don't blend in much.

Most Helpful Girl

• God yes! I'm tiny and they're massive and I can't find any fitting clothes because they never want to fit in. Finding bras is a pain in the ass and bikini, impossible. They're always in the way. Especially with sports they're annoying as hell. Could've done with smaller ones!

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 27

• Place your arms on the side near your boobs while you lay on your stomach, it's really comfy. :D
    But yeah, boobs are in the way too much. @.@
    Try for instance to keep your arms in the middle line (in-between boobs) without hurting your boobs. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b904dabc0d.jpg
    (This is the best illustration I could find about what I'm talking. XD)

• YES! I feel your pain.

Whenever I sleep on my back, I feel like I am drowning from my boobs.
    Whenever I am doing cardio, I feel like I am wearing a weight bag over my chest.

Sucks to be a girl sometimes.

• I somewhat have this problem but I have wide boobs so they aren't as long (if this makes any sense) and not much to squish. I'm a 34 G and this is what I've found helps
    - Sleep on a plush bed if you can, if not memory foam
    - If you can't get those try a memory foam topper
    - Sleep with a pillow between your legs to support your back if you need it
    - Stretch or do yoga before going to bed
    - If sleeping on your stomach, sleep with a high (or multiple) pillow (s) to elevate your chest so your boobs are minimally squished
    If any of those don't work I guess it's just get used to it :/ Hope this helps

• I'm sorry but I can't feel your pain. :)

http://i.imgur.com/XlPWi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dK0pZJe.gif

• Yes they bug me but not for the reasons you site. There's not really enough there to affect sleeping on my stomach. Lol.

• Sometimes when I'm working out, but I wouldn't trade them :)

• Dude, FUCK boobs tbh. i'm only a 32B and they still annoy the hell out of me.

• * Laughter from the itty bitty titty committee *

• Oh, for sure. They can get in the way and make clothes not fit well.

• same here sister- soo annoying, i also get really bad lower back pain, im guessing its due to them

• Yes, yes I do. I suggest doing what I do and bend the arm that you aren't sleeping on under one and shove the between your boobs, and move the arm that you are sleeping on off to the side or under the pillow

• Lol yep
    Especially when I'm doing jumping exercises, they seem dead set on trying to smack me in the face haha

• Yes like when I try to lift something they are kust dangling there if I don't wear a bra. And if I sleep in a certain position they wind up hurting the next day.

• Yes, all of that and neck back and headaches with mine as well 😞

• Lying on my stomach is nearly impossible because it hurts too much, that and working out are the main killers.

• Yes, ugh when I'm trying to workout or on days when I don't wear a bra and someone comes over... I can't hide them.

• Yes every night. Now I can sleep on my stomach but only with soft mattresses. or on my side but with my arms up.

• Yes! It's so fucking annoying! And when it's on your side it feels like you're getting choked by your own boob

• My boobs aren't like that except they get squishy on my side.

• that sounds hard

@COCOCHANEL Please believe me when I tell you that it is extremely hard/difficult for most of the time. :(
      Oh the joys of womanhood!

• I don't have massive breasts lol

• With being a 36GG I constantly have the very same problems.

• Omg same I sleep on my side and they always tug on my chest and it huurrrtsss

• The nature which has given us these fascinating gifts, suggests us how to be comfortable.

• You're not alone 😢

• No, because mines aren't obnoxiously big.

• Yep 🙄