Am I bad person for doing this?

i had to use internet cafe i sat to the computer right after a guy.
I wanted to log in to my inbox, and sow that this guy didn't log off... so i checked his emails and i sow there a businnes converstations with probably someone like his boss at work...
So i answered on the last email from his boss (or bussines parthner or whatver), that "hello again, i was very foramal with u, but i have to tell u my little secret. I am a gay and i always wanted to kiss you and see if maybe u like me too and a gay too? Its very hard for me to admit it and thats why i write about it to u, and dont tell u it in the face. U r captured my mind and in all my wet fantasies. I really want u... What do u say? Should we become less formal with each other and try some gay love?"
And signed it with his name nd last name...

am i too bad for did this?
what problems can it cause to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol thats a cool prank.

Most Helpful Girl

• think this is class me

What Guys Said 14

• Not only is it bad, but it's unlawful. The police might be a-comin' a-knockin' at your door.

haha uuuu i am shivering

• If you are not trolling... You are gonna get into serious trouble..
    99% of internet cafes have video cameras installed to see what users are doing...
    And it would be very easy to track down who actually did it...
    He might sue you for it... you shouldn't have done that... it's wrong plus now you might end up in jail..

What you did also comes in hacking department...

• Your spelling is so bad that the boss probably knew the sender's email account got compromised.

• yes you are a bad person for this. you do realize that he could loose his job for that. you shouldn't done that

but i did

it is possible, you can go to that cafe again and ask the admin or owner of that cafe and find out details about him

its NOT POSSIBLE
      there r 100000 poeople during the day

• I don't buy it, whether you really did it or not you are an awful person, it's not even funny this is just sick

• About @abc3643's opinion...

@asker well, the good news for you is that they will probably simply think his account was hacked. The bad news for you is that it is very likely very easy to track you down.

if it were so easy to track me, why they waited for a year, lol, bullshit

• TROLL

• Obvious troll is obvious.

• I wouldn't do it. And I'm no saint!

• You're a fucking idiot. He could get in trouble. Why don't you grow up?

ur mother is fucking cunt, u fu king idiot!

• You should rather think about consequences for you.

its been a year... consequences-where r u?

• If they found out it was you, you could sued, for a lot.

If he ended up losing his job, i'd put the damages you'd be liable for at around 3-4 times his annual salary.

So it was a bitch move and pretty reckless.

• ahahahahah you are awesome.

• Obvious troll is obvious

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah you kinda fucking suck.

• Seeing as though you pretended to be this guy and reply to his boss in an inappropriate manner, make a post asking if you're a bad person for doing something like what you did, and looking at the comments you're leaving to the people who are telling you what could be possible out comes for you makes me think you're just looking for shits and giggles and attention to have something to do right now and on top of that I'm sure you don't really care if you're a "bad person" for doing what you did to the innocent man. Karma comes in many forms.

lol, what a bullshit, maybe ur karma is waiting for u right now, as a car that will hit u!

• Not so much 'Bad for did this,' but I found this to Be... Childish. Are you known to be a Joker and Prankster?
    He probably will Have some Explaining to Do and You, Some... Maturing.
    Good luck. xx

at 32 maybe i ll be mature who know

lol!! Maybe you just wanted to have fun and it was hard to resist.. Actually, I think we all have had our moments in time. xxoo

yes i coudnt resist it, that guy should have been more careful using public computer

• Ehm ya that's bad.
    Why not just log out for gods sake? What's wrong with you?

• If you're serious, then yes. That right there could get him in trouble at work.

• Yes, you are.

• Childish.

• Immaturity at its finest.