Is it bad when a horse falls down from riding?

I saw this video of a girl riding a horse and the horse seemed wild I dont know why. She kept kicking it to make it go again until the horse fell and so did she. I laughed when she fell but are horses always like that or is it because they don't like that person on top of them? I got to say that girl is stupid.

0|0
3|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 3

• Horses can get pretty badly hurt from falling over and in races like the Grand National here, lots of horses fall over hurdles whilst racing, break a leg and get put down. She's an idiot if she put the horse at discomfort and risked both of their health.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well it wasn't racing just horse back riding yeah that's why I said she's an idiot in that retarded video

• I can't say without watching the video. There are many reasons why the horse might be misbehaving. And kicking the horse isn't abuse, I hope you know. That's a riding cue and it doesn't hurt them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well, id kick you in the face is that abuse?

• 3mo

Lol the rider kicks the horse in the face? If yes, that would be abuse.

But a kick in the ribs? Horses are sturdy. Have you ever seen horses kick each other in the field? How does a human kick even compare?

• It can be. If they break their legs, they typically get put down unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I don't even understand why horse riding is consider a stupid pathetic sport more like animal ABUSE.

• 3mo

Yeah, it's really sad to know that's the fate of some of these animals. :-/