Is it bad when a horse falls down from riding?

I saw this video of a girl riding a horse and the horse seemed wild I dont know why. She kept kicking it to make it go again until the horse fell and so did she. I laughed when she fell but are horses always like that or is it because they don't like that person on top of them? I got to say that girl is stupid.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Horses can get pretty badly hurt from falling over and in races like the Grand National here, lots of horses fall over hurdles whilst racing, break a leg and get put down. She's an idiot if she put the horse at discomfort and risked both of their health.

Well it wasn't racing just horse back riding yeah that's why I said she's an idiot in that retarded video

• I can't say without watching the video. There are many reasons why the horse might be misbehaving. And kicking the horse isn't abuse, I hope you know. That's a riding cue and it doesn't hurt them.

Well, id kick you in the face is that abuse?

Lol the rider kicks the horse in the face? If yes, that would be abuse.

But a kick in the ribs? Horses are sturdy. Have you ever seen horses kick each other in the field? How does a human kick even compare?

• It can be. If they break their legs, they typically get put down unfortunately.

I don't even understand why horse riding is consider a stupid pathetic sport more like animal ABUSE.

Yeah, it's really sad to know that's the fate of some of these animals. :-/