Guys do you like girls with XXL+ , big , medium or small ass? girls do you have a XXL ass , big ass, medium ass or small ass?

• im a girl with XXL+ ass /im a guy who likes XXL+ASSguys do you like girls with XXL+ ,big ,medium or small ass?girls do you have a XXL ass ,big ass,medium ass or small ass?
  • im a girl with a big ass /im a guy and i like a big assguys do you like girls with XXL+ ,big ,medium or small ass?girls do you have a XXL ass ,big ass,medium ass or small ass?
  • im a girl with a medium ass /im a guy who likes medium ass guys do you like girls with XXL+ ,big ,medium or small ass?girls do you have a XXL ass ,big ass,medium ass or small ass?
  • im a girl who as a small ass/im a guy who likes a small ass guys do you like girls with XXL+ ,big ,medium or small ass?girls do you have a XXL ass ,big ass,medium ass or small ass?
3mo someone asked for a different pic for medium ass so here we go s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...63abc90e83.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I like small butts!!

I've never found big butts to be attractive. Just my opinion on it tho.

static.fjcdn.com/.../...if+damn_d1fd40_5485440.gif

Observe!!! This is a very very nice one to me.

Um that looks medium to me but ok

it's the close up angle mate!!! Trust me... the er eh "model" in the picture is Sasha grey.

But I guess t could be considered small/medium. Well anyway, wordplay aside haha... this is ideal😇.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, my! I prefer a guy with a normal butt... lol

What Guys Said 21

• If the girl with pooper #1 lived on a small mountain and had diarrhea, she could wipe out a small village below!

Ok now that's just mean

that's disturbing

Almost like a big pooper!

• It's not really the ass that gets me even though I think medium is nice, the hips are what really brings it off

I was just wondering what people's preference is

It's usually a mixture

• Ass is that one place I don't care about so long as it's not flat or obese.

• Out of these pics, I like the "small ass" by far.
    Well kept medium ass is fine too, but the girl on the provided pic doesn't look that well kept.

someone asked for me to update the medium so here s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/.../...63abc90e83. jpg

Yeah, that looks good too.

• big asses are not attractive at all...

and that is your opinion

you should learn how to read, i said look at the TOLL

the porcentages of answers posted on your Poll? you know TOLL as in Total?

• Small is beautiful for me. Any other size is beautiful for other guys.

• Medium or small (not flat) are my favorites, a bit bigger is nice too but I get picky and not a fan of those super big booties though

• #2 is great as big asses are concerned. When it is too big in proportion to the overall size and figure of the woman then it looks silly. If #1 was like 6 foot plus in height had a firm shapely figure then that size of ass would of worked. A medium size ass works fine if the woman has the right overall figure that goes with the ass.

• Honestly it doesn't matter to me. I only care about who that butt is attached to, that's what makes a butt attractive to me.

I honestly don't care I was just wondering peoples preference

I just feel like judging someone based off of her ass is superficial. I want a deeper connection with someone, not a superficial one

Ya I know that

• Medium ass is top tier.

• nope, im a boob guy and i prefer plus size girls

• Could you please add another pic about a girl's medium ass which is viewed from the front and not sidesway?

• as long as her ass is available :p

• I like medium size asses so much..

• as long as she is naked size isn't important. I like small-medium butts

• Big/large

• ass is ass. doesn't matter :D

• i think medium is the best

• Skinny with a medium ass is perfect to me.

• Medium ass and curvy from the side. I hate a flat ass.

why?

It's not so appealing but especially when the ass is a big size plus flat or really small.

• I prefer petite girls with small butts and 32A-34B boobs.

What Girls Said 12

• I usually have to go with large to fit my arse and hips in so I guess B, I have a big arse. I also find that attractive on other girls.

• I have to get an S for my hips/butt but it is still bigger than what you have put for the "small" option, so I went with medium. 😂

• I have a small butt, but it's shaped well from running and lifting.
    I'm fine with it. It is what it is. I've tried to make it bigger with all the exercise I do but it stays the size it wants to hahah

• I guess my butt is medium-sized.

• I've got a medium sized butt. However I'm a very small girl so it looks big on me.

• My butt is between medium and big so I picked big. It's literally a bubble butt.

• How come noone ever asks how we like a mans ass. I like ass.

i was going to ask that next

• I have more of a small/petite one.

• I think the medium one is perfect.

• I have a medium one and I don't prefer having a big ass. Only a medium toned one

• I have a medium ass

• I'm not sure why anyone bothers with this question. You can't change your butt size, unless gaining or losing weight or working out. Either way, both of these options will not drastically affect your size. So why should you worry? Your body is your body and it will look different than other people's bodies. Just be happy with what you have.

I don't care about my ass and not worried about it I was just wondering what people's personal preference is

But what is the point to knowing other people's preferences? Usually people ask questions like this to try and compare what they have to what common preferences are. If you are not trying to compare yourself, or see if what you have fits the desires of others, what possible purpose could you have to posing the question?

sheer curiosity I'm a curious person sorry I'm nosey but I honestly don't give a shit what people think about my ass why would I care I mean I'm happy being me I'm not going to try and change the way I look unless I'm trying to be healthier like I am trying to lose some weight but I it has nothing to do what people think of me I just want to lose some weight because I know I be healthier if I did