I feel like I can never be successful, what's wrong with me? it's like nothing I do works out, no relationships develop, nothing is really fun?

all I want is a decent job or a job that I made such as a business, I want to feel love I never have. I just want something to work properly in my life, I don't want to be the person who ends up failing at everything in life, I have only had failure already. my college education doesn't seem to get me anywhere, my qualifications don't get me anywhere nor does my internship experience. my whole life is bullshit. how do I come back from this at nearly 30 years old?

I want to travel, never have, I want to have close friends, never really have. this life is just fucking me and hanging me out to dry, bleeding me of money

Most Helpful Girl

• For what it's worth, its never too late to be who you want to be. Believe in yourself, do what feels good. Take risks. Surround yourself with positive people. If you ever need a friend to talk to, just shoot me a message. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Well you have not read enough books. Getting a education is one thing and people skill it another. I learn this recently. Let say you work for this company. You did everything good but you fail to realize someone out there who have competition aginst your company might work twice hard as you and put effort.