What would you do if you were a 911 dispatch personal and someone called in a response to a mass shooting and you heard the caller get killed?

And the person conducting the shooting picked up the phone and said "hello I think the owner of this phone was calling with regards to me"

What would you say?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a huge amount of training to become an emergency dispatcher. This is likely something they cover, but as I have not had the training, I can't give a reasonable or professional answer.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know. I assume that 911 operators are trained for situations like this.

• I would say hold on we are sending the police there please stay on the line

"Oh please by all means, send me more pigs to kill"

Oh I guess you're the killer then? I would also ask them why they did what they did

What Girls Said 1

• I'd probably act helpless and distraught, and ask silly questions like "why are you doing this" to keep them talking until the police get there.

What if they said "instead of wasting my time with such cliche questions, why don't you just do your job and send me more pigs to kill"

I'd keep up the act, like whimpering at the mention of pigs to kill. Perhaps send reinforcements and warn them that he won't hesitate to kill.