What would you do if you were a 911 dispatch personal and someone called in a response to a mass shooting and you heard the caller get killed?

And the person conducting the shooting picked up the phone and said "hello I think the owner of this phone was calling with regards to me"

What would you say?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a huge amount of training to become an emergency dispatcher. This is likely something they cover, but as I have not had the training, I can't give a reasonable or professional answer.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know. I assume that 911 operators are trained for situations like this.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say hold on we are sending the police there please stay on the line

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

"Oh please by all means, send me more pigs to kill"

• 3mo

Oh I guess you're the killer then? I would also ask them why they did what they did

What Girls Said 1

• I'd probably act helpless and distraught, and ask silly questions like "why are you doing this" to keep them talking until the police get there.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What if they said "instead of wasting my time with such cliche questions, why don't you just do your job and send me more pigs to kill"

• 3mo

I'd keep up the act, like whimpering at the mention of pigs to kill. Perhaps send reinforcements and warn them that he won't hesitate to kill.