Guys Have You Ever Walked Up To A Woman And Asked Her How You Doing From Joey From Friends, Girls How Would You React?

Guys Would You Ever Ask Her Like That, Girls Would You Be Flattered If An Attractive Guy Asked Like That And Why

3mo @shadowlegend @BlueMaze

Most Helpful Girl

• No guy has said it to me, but if he did I'd laugh and we'd talk. I have said it to someone before. He laughed and we talked, too.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, because it's such a well-known phrase in Western Culture and other parts of the world, people would recognize it and I'd personally find it slightly humorous but not think much of it. It certainly wouldn't be appealing to me as a pick up line.

If you found him very cute/attractive would you date him?

Not based on that interaction, no. I look for more than appearances and silly pick up lines.

• Hmm, now that might be a different Case with a Very nice Face, @Red88xxx.
    I would most Definitely Find him Refreshing, not one Bit.. fresh.
    True Blue Joe from Idaho.
    Good luck and Great Choice, Thank you for Sharing. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, I wouldn't do that with a woman I actually wanted to talk to me, haha. I've said it jokingly plenty of times, actually usually initiated by women, haha. But I wouldn't use it as a serious pickup line. My buddy Joe and I used to fancy ourselves as ladies' men, and we would have these loose, unofficial "contests" when we'd go to parties about who'd be more successful with girls, but we'd handicap ourselves with challenges. For instance, one party we went to, we made a rule that our opening had to be "sup, Ma?" in a Jay-Z voice😂 Spoiler alert: those chicks HATED us😂😂😂😂

• Naa... That line plus my rbf = trouble.