How would you define love?

How would you define love?
❤️❤️

0|0
8|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who supports you, always helps, stands by your side no matter what, and sees you with price unconditionally :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is wanting the best for someone, wanting them to be happy, helping them when they need it even if they dont ask. Love is feeling complete when you are with the person, they are on your mind a lot, you would never do anything to hurt them emotionally or psychically. You have a lot of respect for them and think they are your world. You dont know what you wpuld do with out them.
    Thats what it is to me anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• "Love is giving someone the power to destroy you... but trusting them not to."

2|0
    0|0
  • Someone you'd lay your life down for

1|0
    0|0
  • Something that is not actually one thing but many chemicals, energy pulses and signals throughout your brain, much like other memories and feelings.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Way to look at it scientifically!

• Show All
    • 3mo

Did you get bad grades or something? Also watch your language, what would your mother think? 😮

• 3mo

My mother would be less concerned about the language and more concerned about this site!

• love is when the person in front of you actually reflects all the assumptions and expectations you project onto them.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

So basically how I feel when I look into the mirror? ☺️😂

• Show All
    • 3mo

sorry xD I'm horrible at getting those in text sometimes :P thanks though.

• 3mo

It's all good, I'm just terrible at making jokes 😁😂😂

And you're very welcome.

• I am love
    Love is I

2|0
    0|0
  • Acceptance, admiration and affection

1|0
    0|0
  • Something that I will never have. media0.giphy.com/media/aFvULnr3fCDrW/200w.gif

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I know that's not supposed to be funny but...😂😂😂

You'll find love eventually. In the meantime, just eat pizza and be happy!

• It's a feeling that cannot be described or understood until you actually feel it.
    Unfortunately I don't know the feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is finding flaws, over looking those flaws and missing them when they're gone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love is when I keep stealing my gfs lunch and she keeps making it😅

1|0
    0|0
  • The release of oxytocin which promotes humans to breed.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1st definition

1|0
    0|0
  • You and Pizza ❤🍕

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh yes. Our love is a very strong one 🍕❤️ We just have that unbreakable bond, ya know?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Lol dang that sucks!!!

• 3mo

It was purdy horrible

• @tricia103 how about I show you

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is when your girl ask you for a Starburst, and you give her the red or pink one 💓

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Caring so much for somebody that u would do anything to make them happy. Everytime you make them smile its so beautiful. Its the person you always want to be with the most in the world. The person you are afraid of loosing. Sticking together through thick or thin. Always wanting to talk on the phone <3 <3

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a pretty good definition right there. I agree.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what type you're talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who will always be there for you no matter what, the shoulder to cry on, the warm hugs there for you at the end of the day but most importantly, the one who will do anything for you and love you back all the same

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure to what degree love is a commitment and to what degree it's a feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love spiders

0|0
    0|0
  • Its defined as how the bible defined it. The love like "falling in love" isn't real, it doesn't last long.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

So... are you saying that people can't fall in love? I don't quite understand your answer.

• 3mo

People do fall in love, what im saying is, it doesn't last long. Like for ex, a man and a woman fell in love, and then once theyve been together for long, that love is gone.

• 3mo

Go search for gary chapman falling in love on google, it has better explanations. I would post up the link here, but can't cause im not lvl up yet to be able to post up links.