What's the strongest cigarette you ever smoked?

I don't smoke cigarette by the way I smoke weed it makes me meditate on life?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am with you, @Drewrulezz, on the 'I don't smoke cigarettes.'
    However, I do know that when I was Living out in Egypt with a Husband I Still have, he Would Light Up... Marlboros. Very very Strong.
    Just some Food for Thought on the Weed here, dear. As long as you are Not Lethargic and are Able to still Get up for work, then just Control this for it Can be a Bad Habit to Break, just like the cancer Sticks.
    Good luck. xx

Thank you for the Like. xx

Your Welcome, thank you as well for your opinion

Thank you, hun, for the Vote of Confidence, and you have Done my own Dad proud, who criticizes anyone for smoking, for he had to quite years ago or "Die" Trying. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Red Marlboro. Dang they were lovely.

• I've never smoked anything.

• Marlboro Reds and Newport Reds are the strongest I have smoked. Marlboro Black is a close one though.

• I have only tried a water pipe when I was on vacation in Egypt when I was younger.
    Tasted like fruit.

• never smoked a cigarette

• The one my friend smoked

• I've never smoked

• I only smoke weed

• Never Have, Never Will.

• Those e cigs are pretty strong, but then a lot of people likes menthol. And e cigs are much more dangerous, like it can kill you more than the original cigarettes. I have a question for you, do you need weed to be able to want to eat? And when you ran out, you dont have the urge to eat at all? Plus, do most people who buy weeds involves with a lot of women? Like have sex with them and such?

No, but when I smoke weed I eat a lot. Yes when I run out I don't eat as much. Yes I smoke with a lot of women but I don't have sex with them, according to the vibes

Ok that explains why.

What Guys Said 4

• Never smoked. It's gross.

• Only smoked new port and some I got from some random guy. Stopped smoking when my throat started acting weird

• Pipe , cigar

• Well I don't smoke but my step dad use to smoke Paul Malls and they were nasty