Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders. What are your thoughts?

Soooo, seems like WB are trying their best to make people say "not again" every time they hear the name Batman. Adam West is going to be returning as Batman in the latest WB animated movie, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.

• Not again
  • YES! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS
  • I am moderately excited for this
  • Give DC back to Marvel!
  • NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would categorize it as a movie kind of like Kung Fury. It's one that I'd watch to laugh at its cheesiness and corniness. I enjoy the old time Batman shows, so I'd be happy to watch this one. Now, I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it, but if I saw it on Netflix, I'd go for it (... Or I could "stumble upon it" online allegedly).

Even if it was absolutely horrible, I can see it being one of those movies that are so bad it's good (like the gloriously majestic masterpiece known as "The Room.")

What Girls Said 13

• Holy smokes PacMan, who would do such a dastardly thing? Can't Adam West be left in peace? And how old will the Boy Wonder be now?

https://youtu.be/1-GkQihKYvM

Holy comment take maker! A healthy serving of knuckle sandwich with a sauce of justice!

Save it for the judge you fiendish foe.

drats! I've been duped...

• Why is 'give DC back to Marvel' even an option?

Its an internet joke. The X-Men movies and Spiderman movies always have something lacking so people say things like "give x-men back to Marvel" or give "Spiderman back to Marvel". The DC cinematic universe had a terrible start so now jokingly people say "give DC back to Marvel"

Dont forget Defenders and Luke Cage (comes out next month), so many awesome things to look forward to!

Dude I KNOWWWW.
      Im so stoked. These Marvel/Netflix shows have been fantastic.

• BATMAN!

• Is this actually connected to the 60s animated series? It looks ridiculous lol

Either way, Kevin Conroy is a much better Batman

it's an animated version of the 60s show lol so there should be a connection and yeah I agree. Grab your shark repellent and let's wait for the reaction when it comes out.

• I am actually intrigued by this. The animation looks cool.

• Doesn't seem too interesting.

• YESSSS I MUST HEAR ALL THE GOOFY PUNS!

• Wow.

• 0|1
  • Wow, I'm so excited :D

• OMG, nooo, that's a bad idea...

• no idea

What Guys Said 33

• Shame on everyone what didn't pick the last one!!!

• 0|1
  • If he was mentally unstable and senile like on Family Guy, but as Batman... I would be all over this idea.

• HOLY. SHIT. This is awesome, can't wait.

• Well at least it's a cartoon... the regular movie batman has been beaten to death/done too many times.

• All I'll be hearing is the crazy mayor from Family guy...

• I saw Batman: TAS... Justice League and Justice League Unlimited... The Batman... Batman Beyond... this series by far takes the cake for the crappiest one!

• Please don't let this be a joke

• You missed one "na" in option E

• At first I was like meh, but then I heard Adam West's voice and I was like: YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

• I had no idea this was even a thing! Thank you!

• I'm probably spoiled with the Chris Nolan/Frank Miller style dark and grim Batman (films and Animateds), but when I was a kid I ate the 60's Batman stuff up like a fat kid in a candy store! I'll probably dig it. If you want something that's dark and creepy but with a touch of camp and comedy - check out the 1940's black and white Batman - it's crime noir-ish with superheroes - awesome stuff!

• I think batman is a character that's ripe for comedy and spoofs.

Lol you actually have a point. It would be like what Deadpool did for the superhero genre, a good parody.

• As soon as I saw "PG" I clicked right off! WE NEED RATED R BATMAN

We got R rated Batman! The Killing Joke! All they did was Bat-sex :P

• eh... I don't like batman :s

• it looks lame just like the original show was

• If it's a children's cartoon they can do whatever they want.

• I'll wait for it to come out on tv... I won't pay to see it in the theater.

It won't come out in the cinema, its a direct-to-video release, so you will be able to buy the dvd straight away.

Very interesting, I had no clue... I guess I'll just keep waiting for it to be on "free tv"

• I like the dark batman better.

• Nostalgia here I come!

• DC animation is pretty reliably great. At worst it'll be OK.

• I used to love the old TV show and movie when I was a kid, but this just seems... too silly... and they sound too much like an old men (obviously, given the actors' ages), which doesn't fit the image on the screen of the characters.

• I like the current dark knight, but it's nice to get a lighter spin on the guy.
    However, I'm tired of Batman, he's on God mode right now.
    How about some new Superman animated series.

Oh, how about Superman and Wonder Woman from the New 52 and the relationship they have.

• I think you need to get a life 👍

I think you need to get a brain xD

Oh damn you can use the word dense correctly to insult people to inflate that false intellectual superiority over others! Lmao gtfo lame ass niqqa 😂

Look at you! Using big boy words! How long did it take you to google all of that?

Go cure your asperger man, I am done with whatever disorder you may have. Block

• This is adult conversation. Take this crap back to the basement with your little buddies.

You clicked on my question, that means you're in my basement now. If you dont like it, shouldn't have entered.

You think this site is only for sex talk? Hahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!

Cute. Nope, cranky old fart.
      My youngest is a 22 yo son - he acts more adult than you. Just sayin'. :)
      But seriously, maybe it's just a random category. I'm sure the girls are gonna be all over you now.

• Shit, I want o see it!

• my thoughts on this? stick to pac man

• costume STILL stinks!

• I love the 60s tv show, so I can't wait!

• More from Guys
    3