Any other engineers on GAG?

I use this website on a frequent basis. Would be cool to bounce ideas/questions back and forth. Any other engineers or engineering students out there? I'll return the favor of course.. Feel free to message me regarding questions pertaining to your classes. Assuming they are physics/math/engineering driven.. not general ed women studies.

0|1
7|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh sheet. First year computer engineer checking in. Dealin with hardware since 2005 and programming since 2015.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I originally was working on my Bachelor of Science degree in Physics (Astrophysics, focusing on mechanics to be exact), but I switched majors. I come from a family of engineers, though. I hope you enjoy it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not but my boyfriend is on his last year of collage for computer engineering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I'm not an engineer and don't really know anything about engineering

0|0
    0|0
  • Me! I'm a computer engineer

0|0
    0|0
  • Im going to be a plastic surgeon when I'm older.
    So is that like a body engineer

0|1
    1|1
    • 3mo

i would come to you to get fake tits

• 3mo

@sattepesutta1 why did people downvote me lol.
      I said plastic surgeon not cosmetic... I want to deal with anything to do with helping people. Like face transplants , all you guys think about is people getting fake boobs. lol

• All the best this semester! 😘

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I did electrical engineering for quite some time but I got tired of it... now doing computer science lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Computer engineer in the making.

0|1
    0|0
  • actually, i am a student but not taking it up as a career

0|1
    0|0
  • I think engineering is so cool. I would love to be able to know who I can go to whenever I need someone to help me problem solve. I got a bit of a tricky one right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fire engineer.. meaning i light shit up, but i don't deal with maths like u nerdz

1|1
    0|0
  • I am, as in a cyber security engineering major. It's got no physics, but there's going to be a lot of mathematics involved in cryptography and SQL programming involved as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my dad is an electrical engineer though

0|0
    1|0
  • Seems like 90% of the people on here are engineers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a materials engineer

0|0
    0|0
  • financial engineering?

0|0
    0|0
  • Communication engineer here

0|0
    0|0
  • I am going to school for engineering.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a Software Architect and i am not still in college but high school Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I m electrical engineer doing my ME in power now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a sloot smashing engineer.

0|1
    0|0