Would you talk to your crush on the internet anonymously?

So there was this guy in a class of mine during my junior year of high school. He was a senior. I had a weird major crush on him. He graduated at the end of the year and I thought I had lost my chance. Anyways I was scrolling through some app that just lets you chat with random people and he popped up. I don't know why, but I instantly changed my name and erased all the pictures of my face on the app. I have a very unique and easily recognizable face and name. A part of me was scared that my crush may have possibly seen my pics on the internet, and another part of me thought "this is your chance to talk to him with no fear." Technically I wouldn't be using someone else's pictures, I'd just post some photos that I took that aren't of my face. The only thing that would be fake is my name. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me right now. I've never done anything so weird or creepy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I could use that method to get more info about my crush. Get to know her better. Then use it to my advantage if I ever meet her again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just message him with your own name and pictures. There's nothing to be afraid of. If it doesn't work out then you won't ever see him

What Guys Said 2

• That's kind of hot / cute

• No, I have confidence in myself, place your bet you never know if you could win

What Girls Said 0