Has anyone else noticed that whenever a girl asks everybody to post a selfie on here they actually do it, but when a guy asks everyone to nobody does?

Anyways drop a selfie lol.

• yea people are so sexist I've noticed that too
  • I have not noticed that

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the girl asker typically posts a selfie when they ask and the dudes rarely do.

http://i.imgur.com/wh8GIQt.jpg

Have my most recent one.

I guess that could be it but one time I asked people to drop a selfie and I showed my selfie as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got to understand this is internet. Women on internet usually got more attention because many guys on internet are desperate for women as long as it's a female.

For example
    In real life, even many popular internet celebrities are ignored.

What Girls Said 5

• People focus on such silly and trivial things these days... find better things to focus on, the whole world doesn't have to know who you are

• i usually don't

• I donut know how to put pictures here ahaha

• You know... you could wear wigs if you want to.

too expensive then they break after months so you have to keep paying for them.

It can be! But you can cut a guy's style out of a girl wig.

never thought of it like that but I am pretty sure it still won't be the same since they use guy fibers for male wigs and girl fibers for female wigs. And the ones they use with animals fur the quality is much worse.

• It's on my profile. I took it yesterday.

What Guys Said 5