What do you imagine your life to be like when the next Summer Olympics come around?

Since it will be in 2020, what do you think your life will be like then? Do you think anything will be different? I'll be (hopefully) finishing my second year of college, and hopefully I'll be at a University I can afford lol. I also hope I would have had my first kiss by then 😜😂😘

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there are two distinct possibilities;

1) I have a breakdown under all of the stress of trying to get into a college and after having to be psychologically evaluated become diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I have to significantly cut back on the amount of work I do and give up on my dream of becoming an astronaut and/or astrophysicist. I wind up learning guitar, bass, and/or drums, and start a band with my buddies and hopefully do well. By 2020, my band is hopefully doing good, I have the tattoos and piercings I want, and I'm happily married to the guy of my dreams.

2) the breakdown does not happen, I get into a good college, land the jobs I want, and still get the tattoos I want and happily marry the guy of my dreams.

By 2020, in case you didn't pick up, I will have hopefully married the guy of my dreams, gotten the tattoos that I want, and be doing something that makes me happy. Whichever route I take I'll be happy with my life, regardless of what happens to me in between now and then

Seems like you'll have a good life lol. by the way if you find Mr. Right before you're 20, big ups to you 👍🏽

Aww mate, you will

Eventually I guess lol

What Girls Said 4

• I'll hopefully be receiving my acceptance letter to Yale, I'll be in my senior year probably with a much tamer cat and a lot more books.

• Well I shall definitely be married, as am doing that next month.
    It would also be just so perfect if we have had our two children by then.

• I'll have graduated college by then.. thats all I know

• I want to go to Tokyo

What Guys Said 2