Is there a legal way to keep away grandparents?

My boyfriends parents are really bad people and no need to explain everything but they have abused, neglected their kids and grandkids.

We are wondering if there's a document we can sign to make sure that his parents cannot see out kids. We know they will bring us to court as soon as the baby arrives to see the child and will say that we are unfit parents even though it is not true at all. I just want a document that says that the grandparents cannot have our child if something was to happen to us. My parents are fine and we both agree that we would love to have them in our lives. (He's the one that told me he doesn't want his parents in our kids lives at first and I agree)

What Guys Said 1

• Just get a lawyer and restraining orders

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps a restraining order? Or write it in your will?

• You can't really have a document of it unless you have evidence. Just move far away from them and cut all ties. But thatll be a bit sad too cause they did raise your husband.