What to do if co worker is trying to be competitive with you, but you don't have any interest?

I'm just here to do my job, go home, go to school. I'm not going to be working this job for the rest of my life (who would want to work customer service at min wage, and get yelled at by strangers), yet this person thinks I'm trying to beat him by selling more. Whatever I do, he emulates it, but puts more effort into it (which is totally fine with me ). Ignores my attempt to help him, side eyes me with a smirk when he makes a better sale.

...

Man, do you really think I care? 😑

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just leave him be and brush it off. He's just jealous because you're better at this job. I don't know if he's still in school also. If he isn't, he's upset because you're someday going to have another job, and he's jealous because you're better at the job that he's stuck doing for many more years. Don't worry about it and good luck in your studies!

What Guys Said 1

• just ignore him and do your work.

What Girls Said 1

• lel He has inferiority complex, and sounds like that silly person that states they're your rival. XD