What's your current favorite quote/saying?

Mine is that

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That is very interesting indeed :)

I really like this one:

“Do not take someone’s silence as his pride, perhaps he is busy fighting with his self.” .

What Guys Said 20

• Its kinda long, thats what she said

"Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast and the taste is... fleeting. So, you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers."

• Ad Astra per Aspera
    ( To the stars with difficulty )

A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.
    -Charlie Chaplin-

If you are caught unprepared by a sudden rainstorm, you should not run foolishly down the road or hide under the eves of houses. You are going to get soaked either way. Accept that from the beginning and go on your way. This way you will not be distressed by a little rain. Apply this lesson to everything.
    -Japanese Proverb-

Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man, is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst for I shall do mine ! And the world shall know you as (insert name) the man !
    -Count of Monte Cristo-

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.

The wonderful love of a beautiful maid,
    The love of a staunch true man,
    The love of a baby, unafraid,
    Have existed since time began.

“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”
    ― Edmund Burke

• currently these are my favorite ones.

These are the quotes from Mental illness patients."Schizophrenia Patients "
    and i've been a patient of Schizophrenia so these quotes are very deep for me.

"I guess I missed the transition from when the ground was lava and imaginary friends became schizophrenia."

"The medication made the voices go away. I'm lonely now."

I read the last one somewhere

maybe you read it from here

onedio. co/content/14-astonishing-quotes-from-mental-disorder-patients-10187

• This the quote I take up seriously in my life.

http://i.hizliresim.com/oEZQDX.jpg

• 0|1
  • Banter between fictional characters:
    "I HAVE FURY! Hah! Now taste the finale, when carelessness opens the door to a comeback not expected by you! Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid! You shall all fall and vanish with your precious Beanbean Kingdom as I laugh heartily at you!"
    "HAH! In the finale of the finale, when negligence begets rashness, the comeback is come-back upon!"
    "I HAVE FURY! In the last moments of the finale of the finale, when relief leads to negligence that begets rashness… That is when the comeback that faltered comes back and beats your pathetic comeback that I scoff at!"

• www.google.be/search
    This is my favorite quote.

• Never ascribe to evil anything that can be adequately explained by stupidity.

And

Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups.

• Value loyalty above all else.

• "Chat shit get banged"

-My local weed dealer

• Hmmm
    Movie quotes are accepted?

• I once trusted a fart and shit myself.

• life happens.
    short and sweet

• Oh Canada - Dead Pool

• The universe contains protons, neutrons, electrons and morons

• Two soul don't find each other by a simple mistake :)

• Not even a poorly translated porn game would have such a convenient plot.

Monty Python:
    The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
    A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:
    Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."
    King Arthur: Right. One... two... five.
    Galahad: Three, sir.
    King Arthur: Three.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk

• I have a lot

I'm back in the car bitch - ice cube
    Getting money for the right situations, selling pussy is a nice occupation- Jackie chain

What Girls Said 8

• I have a few:
    - The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the stairs, we must STEP UP the stairs.
    - You are where you are because of who you were but where you go depends on who you choose to be
    - Life is like a mirror, your every action will reflect back to determine your personality

• "Life never gives you what you want, it gives you what you work for."
    And:
    "When it feels scary to jump that is exactly when you jump. Otherwise, you end up staying in the same place your whole life."

• “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”
    -Rafiki, "The lion king"

• An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind

and someone who really loves you knows what a mess you can be how moody you can get how hard you can be to handle but still wants you anyway

• "Beauty on the inside doesn't get you free drinks"

• "I want to be... the very best
    Like no one ever was.."

• nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! -Audrey Hepburn