What's one thing you're dying to know about the opposite gender?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you realize how many 'wardrobe malfunctions' that you have, or are they on purpose?
    Examples: Pantylines in tight leggings? Too few buttons, leaning over showing lace bra and a hint of nipple? 'Whale tail' for those that wear thongs, and they are exposed, over the waistband of your skirt/pants? What do they call it wearing cotton briefs, showing?
    Not that I mind, just wondering!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• How to get them to like me... -__-

• Nothing really!

• There's nothing I think I don't know... I mean other than physically experiencing to be a women but that won't ever happen.

• No clue

• Why do they love shoes, shopping, and handbags so much? :p

I don't have many shoes or handbags I have 2 handbags and 3 backpacks and I hate shopping espcially for clothes even though I'm thin it is hard to find something I like in my size

You're an exception. I wish my sisters are the same way. Lol ;)

Because it's a stress reliever and it feels good to look good! 😊

• whey they always asking
    whats in your mind , what are u thinking
    those types of trap questions makes me sick

Well in the case of my boyfriend and I he's very to himself and I know he has a profound mind... Like I can see the wheels turning in there and I wish I could hop inside and look around! Asking what's in his mind is the only outlet in. But he hardly ever gives an answer. Which is something I don't understand, why does it bother guys so much to answer? It's just a question and it's just a way of saying "I care about what you think and know and wonder"?

• What it's like to have multiple orgasmic cake XD

• which one of them is my future wife?

• What they really feel when having sex... I think it's poweless pleasure 'cause there's always those quotes saying ''Does he just want me for sex?'' ''I'm tired, I'm having headache''...

• How it feels to be injected with hot cum during sex.

• why are they so illogical.

• What's so great about the ladies' room?

• mind

• Nothing

• Why all girls like tall guys?

• Why do say they like good guys, but end up dating assholes?

• Why do girls not like men anymore and always want to go up and compete with us and why girls lost their femininity? :( More than physical beauty feminine beauty was beautiful

• Dying isn't the word haha , however, why the complexity and mind games and hints 😠😠 that's what I wanna know lol

• Do girls ever try to pee standing up like guys or no?

No that doesn't work.

Well obviously I know that but my friend brought it up a couple of days ago.. You've never even tried to pee a different way?

Not really. I mean unless the toilet is NASTY in a public restroom, I'm sitting.

• Nope I'm here to screw around with the minds of both genders. is that a problem?

What Girls Said 4

• This big booty obsession - wtf is that all about? They look so gross to me.

• Nothing

• Are guys really that freaked out/ignorant about periods?

Not at all. It's something that happens, and yeah, I've went out, at midnight, to Walgreens, and bought something for her (A TEST, I'm SURE!) and yeah, I got the right one, because I TOOK THE BOX!! Ha!! SMARTER than the average bear!! :)
      Yeah, and been sleeping with her, when she was surprised when it was early, and we had to change the sheets and it wasn't any big deal!

• What's it like to pee? Like I dont blame them for having bad aim when I mean, it's like all jiggly and hard to hold onto!

It's basically like a hose xD

I don't know if this is true for all guys, but I find peeing off a cliff to be a source of primal delight.

@Napoleonica lol 😂😂😂