Do you feel like you have total control over your life, or do you feel like you wish you had more control?

why or why not?

• I have total control over my life
  • I wish I had more control over my life

Most Helpful Guy

• Your options are not ideal for me.

I have control over things that are within my grasp to control. I have learnt that you cannot control absolutely everything in your life because there are forces at work that lie outside of your own jurisdiction.

So I don't have total control over my life because that's impossible but I do have the ability to control a lot of things that I do and that leaves me feeling content rather than disillusioned.

you think outside the box, i like that

That is a very mature outlook of life

@dudegrt09 Thank you, I find I am gaining some forms of wisdom as I get older. Aging is having such a comforting effect to me. If I knew half the stuff I do now when I was 15, I'd have had a much smoother transition into adulthood.

Most Helpful Girl

• i wish I had more control... but overall, I guess have all the control i want for the big things...

What Guys Said 21

• i dont, but i wish i had

• You can't have total control, but I wish I had more control of the things I want to control. For example, I don't have to be a billionaire, but I want to be that financially literate that I understand all my financial decisions. That would obviously help me plot a best course of action to be more financially well off.

The two other things: 1) hate my job and need to do something else (but can't yet) 2) woman. I wish I could have more control over my sex and love life. Dating and women are harder than fucking physics.

• I have total control as far as it goes. There are things I have to do, like go to uni. There's only so much I can control in that case.

• Well lets see here.
    One: I can like a particular group of women but I can not control whom they like
    Two: I have to obey the laws, pay taxes and generally conform to society or be punished
    Three: I was thrust into this world with no say
    Four: As an adult, I feel like i have less of a say in my life than when I was a child.
    What's that, you want that job? Nope. What's that, you want to date that woman? Nope. What's that, you want to buy that? Nope. Basically I feel like I have very little control over my life.

• I just wish a girl would date me

• nope, my life is ruled by laziness and social anxiety.

they are like shackles lol

• Both lol.

• Wish I had more, can't seem to find much

• emotionally and mentally im alright, im improving physically but im striving for financial security. i wouldt trade a bit of those things for that, tho

• I don't have as much control as I'd like to.

• As much as I'd like to believe I have control over my life in reality I don't really have enough in a lot of areas.

• Totally got control, then and now. Somethings always challenge you but I'll over come them some how.

• Total control; Just Death and taxes.

• I wish I had control over sime aspects of my life

• nope. only thing i have is control over my actions while i lose everything.

• I voted "A" by accident, i meant to vote "B"

• meanwhile I do again

• @elissadido ma life is in yo hands 🙏🏼

• You want to control things that does not need to be controlled.

• I need the ability to kill liberals

What Girls Said 1

• I have total control of my life.