Do you feel like you have total control over your life, or do you feel like you wish you had more control?

why or why not?

• I have total control over my life
    17% (3)46% (18)37% (21)Vote
  • I wish I had more control over my life
    83% (15)54% (21)63% (36)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
2|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Your options are not ideal for me.

I have control over things that are within my grasp to control. I have learnt that you cannot control absolutely everything in your life because there are forces at work that lie outside of your own jurisdiction.

So I don't have total control over my life because that's impossible but I do have the ability to control a lot of things that I do and that leaves me feeling content rather than disillusioned.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

you think outside the box, i like that

• Show All
    • 3mo

That is a very mature outlook of life

• 3mo

@dudegrt09 Thank you, I find I am gaining some forms of wisdom as I get older. Aging is having such a comforting effect to me. If I knew half the stuff I do now when I was 15, I'd have had a much smoother transition into adulthood.

Most Helpful Girl

• i wish I had more control... but overall, I guess have all the control i want for the big things...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• i dont, but i wish i had

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't have total control, but I wish I had more control of the things I want to control. For example, I don't have to be a billionaire, but I want to be that financially literate that I understand all my financial decisions. That would obviously help me plot a best course of action to be more financially well off.

The two other things: 1) hate my job and need to do something else (but can't yet) 2) woman. I wish I could have more control over my sex and love life. Dating and women are harder than fucking physics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have total control as far as it goes. There are things I have to do, like go to uni. There's only so much I can control in that case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well lets see here.
    One: I can like a particular group of women but I can not control whom they like
    Two: I have to obey the laws, pay taxes and generally conform to society or be punished
    Three: I was thrust into this world with no say
    Four: As an adult, I feel like i have less of a say in my life than when I was a child.
    What's that, you want that job? Nope. What's that, you want to date that woman? Nope. What's that, you want to buy that? Nope. Basically I feel like I have very little control over my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wish a girl would date me

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, my life is ruled by laziness and social anxiety.

they are like shackles lol

0|2
    1|0
  • Both lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish I had more, can't seem to find much

0|0
    0|0
  • emotionally and mentally im alright, im improving physically but im striving for financial security. i wouldt trade a bit of those things for that, tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have as much control as I'd like to.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I'd like to believe I have control over my life in reality I don't really have enough in a lot of areas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally got control, then and now. Somethings always challenge you but I'll over come them some how.

0|0
    0|0
  • Total control; Just Death and taxes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had control over sime aspects of my life

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. only thing i have is control over my actions while i lose everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted "A" by accident, i meant to vote "B"

0|0
    0|0
  • meanwhile I do again

0|0
    0|0
  • @elissadido ma life is in yo hands 🙏🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • You want to control things that does not need to be controlled.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need the ability to kill liberals

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have total control of my life.

0|0
    0|0