Do you find it awkward to start conversations text message conversations or social media?

i find it super awkward and sometimes it prevents me from starting conversations.

• yes
    62%(5)59%(13)Vote57%(8)
  • no
    25%(2)23%(5)Vote21%(3)
  • potato
    13%(1)18%(4)Vote22%(3)
it seems that i fucked up the title.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think its rather easy, but you can run into awkwardness if you text more than you talk because once you get face to face with that person, you won't know how to interact.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that ending conversations is far more awkward! This is because, as it is electronic, you don't really have as many excuses to leave as a conversation in person (I. e. you can't just say you need to go somewhere, as you will still have your phone with you).

What Girls Said 3

• Especially since I'm really weird as well...

• It's easy, but I hate when the other person doesn't put in effort into the convo because then I'll just stop replying.

• Oh yes definitely. I´m socially awkward in real life as well. But once i get to know the person, i open up.

What Guys Said 2

• No not at all. Once you exchange numbers or social media info it's only natural to start talking on them.

• I find it most awkward if the other party never starts a conversation first.

• You have to take the initiative but don't start something and repeatedly message them till they respond. Be patient and wait for the person to respond to your first message.

• Yeah i know that. Im not retarded.

• yea but i do it regardless