Thoughts on tattoos?

Been wanting to get my daughters first and middle name tattooed around my ankle...

1|1
15|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them on girl if done well. wouldn't get one myself though... I don't think I have the body for it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I'm currently wearing a "Need More Tattoos" shirt. That should explain my views on tattoos 😊

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• seems like a small ankle tattoo seems pretty straight forward.
    Tattoos are alright, im indifferent to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sway back and forth on them. Then I remember: "I cannot commit to a shirt for more than 3 years, why would I want a tattoo that is permanent?"

0|0
    0|0
  • not keen but its personal choice

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its hidden its fine. Many employers will not hire people with tattoos.

0|1
    1|0
  • I get bored too easy. I just know if I got one in a few years from now I would be looking at my once-cool stamp and thinking to myself "what the hell was I thinking?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos on women

1|0
    0|0
  • im full of em and i love em. but it all depends on the position, the ankle seems good and lovely :)

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it. why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck em

0|0
    0|0
  • Not crazy about them, remember it's forever. But to each his own.

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Nice Touch for a Tat, @ccfighta76
    I would Love to Get a Tat on the Small of my Shoulder with either a Heart or a Butterfly.
    Good luck, Great taste. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • if it means something to you (which, in this case, it obv. does), then go for it. just make sure to do your research~ if you have a friend with tattoos whose art you like, maybe ask him or her if s/he'd recommend the artist.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not for me. They can look good on others if they're within reason, not covering every inch of their skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to get a tattoo? Do it for yourself and nobody else. I've got 9, I love them but they're not everyone's cup of tea. I don't have any that mean anything, I just like getting them done.

0|0
    0|0
  • u personally, fond tattoos sexy as hell... especially if they r meaningful!!!
    u should do it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them as long as they're well done :)
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fe780f1574.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as you like them then do it. My ankle tattoo felt hella funny lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your kid's names are the only safe names to get tattooed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few tattoos. Love them!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos!!! I have too many to count!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like them as much

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute so long as it's not a matching tattoo with anyone, a partners name, or design.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small tats are lame

0|0
    0|0