So is Trump really "literally Hitler"?

So the Left think Trump is "literally Hitler", yet Clinton is threatening to shut down websites she doesn't like. Censorship (?).

Hillary’s campaign sent a threatening email to fundraisers saying that independent conservative news outletBreitbart News has “no right to exist,” and hinted that they were making plans to shut it down forever once Hillary is elected.

I hope you yanks enjoy yourselves when/if Clinton is voted in...

http://yournewswire.com/hillary-clinton-vows-to-shut-down-alternative-media/

Most Helpful Girl

• Hillary is just evil. She is a murderer, liar.. protected her rapist husband. Stole from the American people. Put our country at risk. The Clinton Foundation is nothing but a scam.

Most Helpful Guy

• hillary isn't threatening to do shit. her deputy communications director Christina Reynolds complained about Breitbart. she never proposed or suggested a law to shut them down.

You and others have quoted her as saying they have "no right to exist" yet I haven't found this quote in any of her emails. sounds like another lie.

this is what she says about brietbart.

“Breitbart is something different. They make Fox News look like a Democratic Party pamphlet. They’re a different breed altogether — not just conservative but radical, bigoted, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic conspiracy peddlers who never have been and never should be anywhere near the levers of power in this country.”

“It goes without saying that we have to beat these people. But I want to beat them so decisively that their kind never rises again.”

Where's the full quote in context where she says they have "no right to exist."? post a link or it's just another right wing lie.

What Girls Said 2

• I have a hunch it's the people who misuse literally who got these two bozos nominated in the first place...

• Honestly I just wish the election was already over because I am so tired of this back and forth.

What Guys Said 9

• well first off, we don't seem to understand what the term "literally" means. No, Trump isn't the actual Hitler from WWII. I think you've caught on to that. As for the rest... this isn't really a question. You're just expressing dislike for a politician. What are you asking exactly?

• The use of “literally" here is done figuratively (much to my chagrin) so both can be “literally hitler" while remaining vastly different than hitler. It just means that there's a handful of similarities.
    Did you know that the Nazis were the first social-political group to actively oppose tobacco ciggerates making the modern anti-ciggerate campaigns literally nazis, yet few would characterize them as such.
    In other words it's all bs hyperbole meant to scare people not inform them.

• Trump is literally Hitler because he's the only candidate that actually is making promises that would benefit white people, such as stopping muslim immigration and deporting illegal immigrants. Meanwhile Jeb Bush, Cruz, Bernie, and Hillary are all 100% for turning this country brown and making whites a minority.

Trump is pro white. Hitler was pro white. Therefore Trump is Hitler.

yeah, and you clearly don't know what "literally" means...

No, I'm serious. That's why they are saying Trump is literally Hitler. Because 's a pro-white candidate.

• Oh yes. Or maybe he's the American Red Skull and he and his neo-Nazis march around, preaching that the browner skinned people must not have the same privileges as the Aryans.

I wish Captain America would come and stop Trump and his minions from unleashing the Fourth Reich onto the States.

I wish captain America could stop Clinton.

@Thisperson98 No, Clinton represents the real Americans of every race, every religion, and every sexual orientation, so Captain America would most likely be on her side.

Trump does not represent us real Americans, he represents another country, as in the neo-Nazi nation.

• Lol hitler had shut down all other parties exept for his own, the nazi party. By doing so he ended democrcy and became dictator. If hillary does the same she will be closer to hitler and her party closer to the nazi party than trump ever will.

Shit i have misread the question lol. Consider this deleted.

• Hitler died in 1945 so trump can't "literally" be him.

Lol... the only person who can "literally" be Hitler is Hitler himself...

• Trumps building walls to keep immigrants out. Compare him to Hitler. Thats how shitty this cuntry will be once trump become Prez. But i believe Trump will make "Americunt" great again ✋🏼

To keep ILLEGAL immigrants out.

See, you're not informing yourself enough... you're blindly criticising what you refuse to understand.

• I am not sure if that is true or not, but I wouldn't put it past her.

• independent?
    As far as I remember it was rightwing Nazis and officially supporting Trump and Trump is officially supporting it.

Trump also wants to shut down the whole internet with the help of Bill Gates because according to him, the ISIS terrorists have better knowledge of the internet than the US.

So best don't vote for any of those 2