How do I tell my parents I'll never settle down with a girl?

My parents expect me to settle down with a girl just like every parent expect from their son. But the thing is I don't want to. I've never had a girlfriend and don't plan on having one and marrying. I'm very small in size down there so I just don't want to approach women. I'm perfectly fine with my size considering it's what God gave me and I'm not desperate for a girl either so I'm not sure how to explain to my parents I don't want a girl without disclosing my actual reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am pretty much in the same situation. I got my own reasons just like you do. My parents and grandparents keep saying "Many youngsters don't want to get married, but then they meet someone (and you will too) who you can't stay away from. You will fall in love and get married. I guarantee it". I still don't believe them. When they ask me what my reasons are then I just say "It's because I'm not husband or father material. I just can't imagine myself living with a woman and kids". They don't believe me either. Haha. Just let it be and see how things go. You are an adult, it's your life, your choice, so you will do what you think is best for you. If you DO end up finding a girl you have interest in and makes you comfortable then again, it's your choice. Parents can expect and desire whatever they want. But they can't control your feelings and decisions. So, don't feel pressured.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• is this about size or sexuality

I mentioned size. I'm straight.

ok I wondered... women aren't that critical honest.. don't let that put you off

I just don't want to deal with women asides from being friends. I'm not desperate for them anyways. I just don't want my parents to be disappointed or upset with my decision.