Do sexually dominant men tend to be bigger and stronger than submissive men?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• No. 'Sexually dominant' means someone who has the mind-set or natural tendency to be in control of the situation. Not controlling, just more of a taker versus giver. In other words, dominance/submissiveness has little to do with strength/size.

What Girls Said 5

• No. I've sexually dominated bigger men and made them my sub.

You like to dominate men, don't you?

Lol is it part of that feeling powerful thing lol.

Well, I do have some questions about it and I wanted to talk to you about it, but you'll probably don't add me anyway so I'll content my self with just this answer ^^

• No. I have a friend who is suby (switch really) and he is a strapping lad.

• Not necessarily.

• nope

• Not from what I hear. Also, tons of people have sex without power trips. I've never seen so many people obsessed with power outside of GAG.

What Guys Said 14

• personality would play into this more than man's size, etc.
    If you've ever watched femdom videos-many of the men (clearly very INTO IT) involved are dominant types in appearance, tall, built, etc...

So look at jobs more-a man who is very powerful, dominant, ie CEO, president, etc... is most likely to be submissive in the bedroom-rule of opposites.

• Usually yes, but not always.

There are loads of big strong men who want to be at the mercy of physically small women.

But usually it is because technically, if a guy isn't bigger and stronger than the girl, then she will know that she can break the dominance with difficulty.

But dominance isn't just about strength.

• Being 6' tall and 285 pounds I'm considered pretty large, and I think I'm fairly strong. Yet I'm submissive. So...

• It's more of a personality and attitude thing rather than a size thing

• Well, I'm 6 feet tall and 265 from working out, and I like being submissive to a girl during sex. It's just playing for fun, so I don't think so.

• Yea there probably is a correlation with the amount of testosterone and how dominant you are.

• No, it's more or a how feisty the personally of the person. For example the Honey blDadger, the Tasmanian Devil, despite being less than half the size of a human being they are feared because they are vicious.

• i think its related to mind and thinking, it doesn't have to be anything with the looks

• I think these days with labels like dominant and submissive we are over thinking sex.

• Lol I see the opposite

• it has nothing to do with with physical appearance... it's all in the attitude

• No you can be in good shape or dominant and still be fairly thin, Conor Mcgregor as an example

• There is no correlation here. If anything I'm suspecting an opposite trend among men where those frequently considered in control enjoy giving it away.

• they probably are