Are a lot of things in life just bs?

Like hands you bull$hit and expects you to make something out of it lol terrible jobs and environments, the list goes on.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a lot of bullshit but there are also lots of good things as well. You just have to look on the bright side and not let people who give you bullshit bring you down. Be a flamboyant fuck you to adversity with your positivity that's what I try to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. The bigger the company, the more the bullshit. Try working in a large software development company where people just keep hard coding in numbers to get past software testers... Just piles upon piles of shit that just keeps marching forward. *smh* Eventually someone has to fix it. Hopefully the fools doing it have to take ownership and rewrite it, but in all likelihood they jump ship to another company and just leave you holding the shovel...

What Girls Said 10

• 90% bullshit,

Makes the 10% of the good shit that much more valuable.

• 0|0
  • No kidding, bud. No kidding. Look to the happy moments and things in your life, though. As I've told you before, try to fix the things you can control, though. That may bring you some happiness and/or peace.

• No not really.

• All of the things in life are BS

• Too many things in life are bs

• Life itself is a bs

• Yes it is but we go through it for a reason.

• Some things are. I have been tempted to argue when people tell me to love life that "I didn't ask to be born."

• Not to be patronizing at all but it sounds like you need a hug man :( *hugs*

What Guys Said 2

• There is value in everything in life, and if you try, you can find the virtue in even the worst of times. Learn to love the hard times and you will have a life that means so much more. You'll start to see that if there's bullshit in your life, it's because your not being clever enough in how you use your time and you are missing the virtue of it too.

• We literally live in hell. This is LLUCIFERs DOMAIN