How organized are you?

When I mean organized, I mean like eveything in your house is orderly and neat, where you can find it. Also, any other areas in your life like your diet, exercise routine, hobbies, homework/ or job tasks, finances, sleeping schedule & etc.

I know no one is perfect and sometimes staying organized with a busy schedule can be very hard.

How organized are you? And What are some areas in your life you feel organized or disorganized in?

Thanks for voting & your answers. :)

• Im highly organized :)
    28% (5)26% (5)27% (10)Vote
  • Im Semi organized
    33% (6)47% (9)41% (15)Vote
  • My organization is non-existent lol :p
    39% (7)27% (5)32% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I am fairly organised. My kitchen and bedroom are all organised and I know where everything is.

The problem is, my place is small and I don't have enough space so other spots just became dumping grounds for stuff I want access to but have nowhere easily accessible to store. Like, I just take my coat off when I get home and throw it on the table by my front door.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Ya thats the problem with small spaces but hey at least most of your rooms are organized & clean. :)

• 2mo

Thanks again for answering my question, great answer. :)

• Im organized and neat. It makes it easier to get things and find stuff when your looking for it. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Highly organized

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Whattt? Stop lying haha jk. That's cool, well your always welcomed to come to my house and organize for me ;).

• Show All
    • 2mo

Thanks again for my question. ;)

• 2mo

Haha no problem. When are we gonna see up that date to organize your stuff 😉

• with some things I'm organized, with some I'm a total mess

1|0
    0|0
  • not very but it works for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm organized but not really neat. Sometimes my room looks pretty messy but I

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

... always know where everything is

• Show All
    • 3mo

*messy*

• 2mo

Thank you for your great answer. :)

• high or higher

1|0
    0|0