How organized are you?

When I mean organized, I mean like eveything in your house is orderly and neat, where you can find it. Also, any other areas in your life like your diet, exercise routine, hobbies, homework/ or job tasks, finances, sleeping schedule & etc.

I know no one is perfect and sometimes staying organized with a busy schedule can be very hard.

How organized are you? And What are some areas in your life you feel organized or disorganized in?

Thanks for voting & your answers. :)

• Im highly organized :)
  • Im Semi organized
  • My organization is non-existent lol :p

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I am fairly organised. My kitchen and bedroom are all organised and I know where everything is.

The problem is, my place is small and I don't have enough space so other spots just became dumping grounds for stuff I want access to but have nowhere easily accessible to store. Like, I just take my coat off when I get home and throw it on the table by my front door.

Ya thats the problem with small spaces but hey at least most of your rooms are organized & clean. :)

Thanks again for answering my question, great answer. :)

• Im organized and neat. It makes it easier to get things and find stuff when your looking for it. lol

• Highly organized

Whattt? Stop lying haha jk. That's cool, well your always welcomed to come to my house and organize for me ;).

Thanks again for my question. ;)

Haha no problem. When are we gonna see up that date to organize your stuff 😉

• with some things I'm organized, with some I'm a total mess

• not very but it works for me

• I'm organized but not really neat. Sometimes my room looks pretty messy but I

... always know where everything is

*messy*

Thank you for your great answer. :)

• high or higher

• Could be better

• Not at all honestly

• Noooo

What Girls Said 8