I need someone to tell me everything will be okay?

Please :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything may not be okay, but things will get better with time. They almost always do. You are a beautiful young individual with plenty of life left ahead of you. This pain is temporary and I hope that in time you heal well so that you can be happy and move on from what ever is causing you this pain or stress. Life is beautiful and sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before something truly beautiful comes into your life. Best wishes to you miss and feel free to message me if you need it :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• May I ask, what's wrong?

Even if someone tells you everything will be okay doesn't necessarily mean everything will be "okay".

• We are all going to die someday and there is nothing we can do about it. What is going on right now will not matter much in a year nor 5 years.

• There's a saying, I forgot anyway. Basically it says, when you draw a arrow and pull it backwards in a bow, after sometime it will be shot to far forward. Dont worry my dear, may be something is pulling you back for now, but you are destined towards something greater :)

• Life goes on luv, and it does get better.

• Umm sorry but society is a crewl world, and right now nothing is okay!

Therefore maybe just find some positive things to think about such as food or games!

• You will be ok. Whatever this is will pass, like all things. It may be hard now but it will get better. If this is serious please feel free to message me.

• You are alive. Everything will be ok.

• You will die eventually there so point to live. I hope thst made your day better.

Just kidding. Of course it will become better. It always does.

• You can make things better.

• "Everything will be okay"

• Everything's gonna be alright
    Don't worry 😊

• 0|0
  • Everything will be ok

• Everything will be okay. It might not be perfect. But it will be okay. And you will move forward.

What Girls Said 6

• Leave Everything in God's Hands here, dear, and Let Him Take some of your Burdens Away Today...
    Yes, everything will be 'Okay,' things have a Way of Working themselves out.
    Good luck. xx

• Everything will be okay! *hugs*

• you will be better, life sucks anyway

• It's going to be fine. Have faith.

• nothing wil every be ok...
    Those who says everything will be ok..
    25.media.tumblr.com/...mcpvlfwwW61qi8t3po1_500.gif

• Stay positive everything will be ok. Stay positive and good things will come your way.